Community

using my credit yet again

Started by: rsturbos2
On: 28/06/2017 | 12:13
Replies: 7

Go to best answer
by: rsturbos2
on: 28/06/2017 | 12:13

hi, its happening again i started my goodybag as it warned me i was almost out of data so i started it early it says my goodybag is active i made a phone call and it took some of my minutes so i assumed all was well but its not it is still using my remaining credit whilst on internet and it is right now so far it has used over 60p again it did that last time so what is the problem here with giffgiff .c.and how do i get my wasted credit back..

Message 1 of 8
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: tuneintestaccount
on: 28/06/2017 | 13:51
Hi @rsturbos2,

It's good to hear that your goodybag is now being used instead of the credit.

We, as community members, can't do anything about reimbursing credit, or anything account related - you'll need to send the agents a quick message at https://giffgaff.com/support/ask. You'll need to select the goodybags and payment category, then the "incorrect balance/charges" subcategory. Then explain to the agents what has happened. You should get a reply back within 24 hours.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 8
by: rsturbos2
on: 28/06/2017 | 12:31
ok its just started using my new goodybag so its late at starting each time i do this, not very good at all so it owes me 70p for this time and about the same for last time so how do i go about getting a refund lol.
Message 2 of 8
by: johna002
on: 28/06/2017 | 12:34 edited: 28/06/2017 | 12:35

HI there - this can sometimes happen to me as well so I have learned now that when I start my goody bag I always turn off my phone then back on and then check to make sure the goody bag is active. It works every time for me now - hope this helps?

"PLEASE REMEMBER TO AWARD KUDOS AND A BEST ANSWER TO ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU"
Get a free giffgaff Sim

CLICK ON THE BANNER ABOVE FOR YOUR FREE SIM CARD
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
by: tuneintestaccount
on: 28/06/2017 | 13:51
Hi @rsturbos2,

It's good to hear that your goodybag is now being used instead of the credit.

We, as community members, can't do anything about reimbursing credit, or anything account related - you'll need to send the agents a quick message at https://giffgaff.com/support/ask. You'll need to select the goodybags and payment category, then the "incorrect balance/charges" subcategory. Then explain to the agents what has happened. You should get a reply back within 24 hours.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 8
by: s2ace
on: 28/06/2017 | 13:57
Hi, glad your now sorted but can I suggest that you restart your phone after starting a goodybag early to kick start the new goodybag
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 8
by: nickpashley
on: 25/10/2017 | 11:10

I have the same issue, however... My goodybag ran out of data but I had no notification until I was told my credit had just been automatically increased. I started a goodybag immediately and assumed it was working however I was then informed that my credit had been automatically increased, so not 70p for me but £20!!!

I don’t suppose GiffGaff will be rushing to give me a refund...

...tried to find How to contact an agent

Message 6 of 8
by: danhamman
on: 25/10/2017 | 11:14
Speak to an agent for account issues:
www.giffgaff.com/support/ask
Allow 24 hrs for a response.

@nickpashley
.:.
Message 7 of 8
by: nickpashley
on: 25/10/2017 | 18:50