Knowledge Base

vicjack has a question about the Samsung Galaxy Young2

Started by: vicjack
On: 30/04/2015 | 20:27
Replies: 10

by: vicjack
on: 30/04/2015 | 20:27
im getting a new phone but needs micro sim how do i transfer my goody bag and number to it?
Message 1 of 11
by: muhammadalihussain
on: 30/04/2015 | 20:28

You can perform a SIM swap.

Full SIM swap guide here:

Hope that helps.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 11
by: bengalknights
on: 30/04/2015 | 20:28
You can order a spare sim using the link below and do a sim swap sim

To do a sim swap which will swap your sims over -

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 11
by: saba95
on: 30/04/2015 | 20:29
Hi there here is a guide to show you how to perform a sim swap
Message 5 of 11
by: chiqui99
on: 30/04/2015 | 20:29
You need to do a SIM SWAP.

1) If you want to transfer your number to a different sim card, then that's when you do a Sim Swap.

2) The sim card you want to transfer your current number to needs to be LESS than 6 months old.

3) The sim swap can take up to 24 hours to be completed.

4) Once the sim swap has been completed, any credit/goodybag/gigabag connected to the original sim card should be transferred over to the new sim card.

5) Website link to order a new giffgaff sim card of the CORRECT size on giffgaff website **if you need one:

6) Website link for info re: SIM SWAP
Message 6 of 11
by: rakhmatbibi
on: 30/04/2015 | 21:11
Hello if you order a microsim when it arrives you can perform a sim swap via the my giffgaff page.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 11