Community

when do i get my credit

Started by: kwabena75
On: 26/08/2012 | 19:02
Replies: 5

Go to best answer
by: kwabena75
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:02

i top up my gif gaf about 2hours ago but i have not receive any credit how long do does it take to get on your phone

Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: yasar_786
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:04
Hi, there have been issues recently with regards to topping-up, buying goodybags and sim activations. Here is the latest update:

FINAL UPDATE: 26/08/2012, 16:29

Good afternoon all,

I have had further information from our agents that the problems that caused this issue are resolved, and that any members still experiencing issues similar to those described here have unfortunately run into an unrelated error.

As such, if you are experiencing issues, please raise a case immediately so the agents can help you.

I thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this issue, and hope anyone still experiencing issue is up and running expediently.

Regards,
Joe

It is usually instant when you get credit on to your account, however it can take up to 24 hours so please be patient. Meanwhile, please Dial *100# from your phone to check for your credit balance.
If I have helped, please Kudos Me by Clicking on the Blue Star on the right-hand side Smiley Happy Order your FREE Giffgaff Sims from below:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 6
by: backdrifters
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:03
Usually instant but there have been site problems so may take time to update on the site. Try *100# from your phone see what that says
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
by: yasar_786
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:04
Hi, there have been issues recently with regards to topping-up, buying goodybags and sim activations. Here is the latest update:

FINAL UPDATE: 26/08/2012, 16:29

Good afternoon all,

I have had further information from our agents that the problems that caused this issue are resolved, and that any members still experiencing issues similar to those described here have unfortunately run into an unrelated error.

As such, if you are experiencing issues, please raise a case immediately so the agents can help you.

I thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this issue, and hope anyone still experiencing issue is up and running expediently.

Regards,
Joe

It is usually instant when you get credit on to your account, however it can take up to 24 hours so please be patient. Meanwhile, please Dial *100# from your phone to check for your credit balance.
If I have helped, please Kudos Me by Clicking on the Blue Star on the right-hand side Smiley Happy Order your FREE Giffgaff Sims from below:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 6
by: bmw4175
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:07
its normally instant but gg are having problems at the moment but it will get sorted
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 6
by: bwayne
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:26
It should be within 30 minutes. You should contact an agent to notify them the problem.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
by: pitney
on: 26/08/2012 | 19:28
Normaly straightaway.
Check balance and exspiry date
*100*7# from your giffgaff mobile
Message 6 of 6