On: 17/12/2018 | 16:26
Replies: 6

by: donboy1
on: 17/12/2018 | 16:26 edited: 17/01/2019 | 16:51

why are  you stop  to be on all data if  you do that  i move  to 3pay  

Message 1 of 7
by: endorphin
on: 18/01/2019 | 17:46

Hi @donboy1 can you explain your problem in more detail please?

Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 2 of 7
by: nigelbrooks
on: 18/01/2019 | 17:51

@donboy1

Do you mean unlimited data?

Giffgaff have not offered this for over three years so I guess you need to move on to another network.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
I donate 100% of my SIM activation payback to charity, please help me boost the donation
Message 3 of 7
by: jfc1951
on: 18/01/2019 | 17:54

@donboy1 wrote:

why are  you stop  to be on all data if  you do that  i move  to 3pay  

Hi @donboy1 do you mean that you are now unable to purchase the £25 Always On goodybag?

Weaseling out of things is important to learn.  It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.  -  Homer Simpson

Message 4 of 7
by: giffgaff20147
on: 18/01/2019 | 17:58

@donboy1

Hello giffgaff do not do unlimited data so if you can no longer buy the always on goodybag it’s because you used to much data ,

that is in breach of fair usage and traffic flow , you would have been warned to reduce your data usage if you didn’t then a ban follows 

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learning-and-giffgaffer-articles/Traffic-Flow-Policy/ta-p/12999304

so sorry you will need to move if you want unlimited data 

Message 5 of 7
by: andyxhill
on: 18/01/2019 | 18:28
Hi, can you explain more please?
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 7
by: figment_uk
on: 18/01/2019 | 18:33

@donboy1

You will be stopped from buying the £25 goodybag if giffgaff feel that you are abusing it and you ignore the text message(s) asking you to change how you use it.

Leaving giffgaff:

Turn off recurring goodybag and auto topups, and remove all payment methods [link]

Taking your number with you:

Dial 43431 or go to http://giffgaff.com/help/pac-code-request to request a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code)

The PAC will be delivered by SMS within 2 hours and displayed on your My giffgaff [link] page, under your number.

The transfer must be initiated within 30 days of requesting the PAC, otherwise it will expire and you will need to request another. Please be aware that mobile networks are not obliged to provide a PAC once your account with them has been terminated.

The moment you port your number away your giffgaff SIM card will be deactivated and you will permanently lose any remaining credit, goodybag and/or payback on your account.

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 7 of 7