Community

British Gas (not) Ending Paper Billing.

Started by: dtuxcomp
On: 06/12/2018 | 10:53
Replies: 11

Highlighted
by: jt_21
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:07

@dtuxcomp I see that by the screen shot you put up its telling you to 'click here' to continue receiving paper bills, crafty gits indeed, surely if you are receiving them as paper bills now .... that click button should be to swap to online billing .... why do you have to 'opt in' to receive them as you have been? 🤔, agree with you with the keeping/stapling of paper rreceipts, it may be old fashioned .... but it keeps things right. 

Message 11 of 12
by: dtuxcomp
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:25

@jt_21 wrote:

@dtuxcomp I see that by the screen shot you put up its telling you to 'click here' to continue receiving paper bills, crafty gits indeed, surely if you are receiving them as paper bills now .... that click button should be to swap to online billing .... why do you have to 'opt in' to receive them as you have been? 🤔, agree with you with the keeping/stapling of paper rreceipts, it may be old fashioned .... but it keeps things right. 

@jt_21  That's why I raised it, I could have missed that and registered for paperless Smiley Surprised The whole email including the header suggested it was a done deal, I was lucky that I scroll all the way done or I would have missed it and assumed there wasn't a choice.

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 12 of 12