Knowledge Base
Community

Deal- Everything5pounds sale

Started by: pinkcalculator
On: 12/01/2019 | 12:35
Replies: 6

by: pinkcalculator
on: 12/01/2019 | 12:35

As regular readers of this forum know I do like a bargain but even more so from my favourite clothing retailer.

there are 180 odd pages of £2.99 options lol of which I scanned my way through and bought a few ( well maybe a load ) things. Postage looks expensive but not when you get a load of stuff. Sizing can be rather erratic so do check details and fit on model. If you get  the chance to order for a few of the family or friends who are diffrent sizes it can work out quite well, I often order and we have a try on and see who’s getting what. Happy scrolling 😻

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 7
by: kathleen414
on: 13/01/2019 | 19:30

Hiya @pinkcalculator 

Thank you for the fab advice and links to the deals 

Message 3 of 7
by: kerry13734
on: 15/01/2019 | 22:47
Awesome!! Thanks.
Message 4 of 7
on: 16/01/2019 | 17:10
My order is now tracking on the Royal Mail site so should arrive tomorrow 😻 thankfully not today when I went out and hubby was off otherwise I might have been answering some rather pointed questions about the amount of clothes in the house 🙄
( stockpiling for britex might not quite make the cut 😂)
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 7
by: bluemoonbaz
on: 16/01/2019 | 18:30

@pinkcalculator 

I dont even ask who its for when the couriers knockSmiley Very Happy my daughters are allways sending for stuff 

i just say where do i sign 

i am suprised they can get in their rooms 

Message 6 of 7
on: 16/01/2019 | 19:27
It’s hilarious when I get a freebie I’ve forgotten about and look blankly at the courier and say are you sure it’s not for number 3 ?
( we live next to number 1 but across the road and up us number 3 and we both have similar surnames and first names )
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 7