Knowledge Base
Community

Deal - New look upto 75 % off sale

Started by: pinkcalculator
On: 02/01/2019 | 07:50
Replies: 6

by: pinkcalculator
on: 02/01/2019 | 07:50

Although my credit card is groaning I do tend to push it a bit further for the big reduction in new look. What I like is getting a big order delivered to the house where we can have a try on and return to store anything that’s not suitable ( I do t tend to post back if it’s more than one item) belts and shoes are often really good prices, I’m hoping the leather boots I’ve ordered reduced from £65 to £7 will fit everyone. Summer shoes are often £3 and to be honest canvas shoes hardly last one summer so at £3 it’s a lot less to have to loose at the end of summer. They also do a good range of widefit shoes some of which I can pick up at great prices. This year I used Swagbucks as my cashback option I change what I use ( remember to clear cookies ) depending on what shop and what I’m buying. I find new look instore to be messy and difficult during the sale so it’s so much easier to order online. I did pay for delivery rather than free to store as I ordered a lot and it’s difficult to try on and return in store at the same time. One other thing I usually use Paypal for purchases but with new look as I return in store mostly I use my credit card as returns can be refunded to that directly. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 7
by: doricom
on: 02/01/2019 | 14:09
Thanks for sharing it with us @pinkcalculator
If a post has answered your question please click on "Set as Best Answer"
Please give Kudos to any posts you think were helpful or made a good point.
Message 2 of 7
on: 02/01/2019 | 14:55
Order arrived before 9 am today ( hubby was not impressed 🙄)
Only got a few things to go back and everyone got a nice bundle at bargain prices. The leather boots two out of three fitted so not a bad buy. I did get one missing item that had been substituted wrongly with a mislabelled pair of boots but they refunded that straight away over the phone and the rest I’ll get back in store, when you order online they give you 14 days and you can get your money refunded rather than store credit
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 7
by: kathleen414
on: 02/01/2019 | 15:31

Fantastic @pinkcalculator thank you for sharing with us 

Message 4 of 7
by: mum2madiami13
on: 07/01/2019 | 17:34
Brilliant sale, oh no the hubby is not gonna like this lol 😉
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
on: 07/01/2019 | 18:48
Tell me about it 🙄
But he did agree I got some amazing bargains the wee on is 18 this year and I got her a beautiful black jumpsuit with the pale lavvender leather boots to wear on a night out for less than £25
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 7