Get Help
Community

2nd July challenge. Being creative with your photos or graphics.

Started by: premierphotosuk
On: 11/07/2018 | 21:44
Replies: 23

Highlighted
by: premierphotosuk
on: 11/07/2018 | 21:44 edited: 11/07/2018 | 21:49

Many may remember I did a challenge over a year ago where you can remix your photos or create a graphic using any ideas that you can come up with as long as it's your own design graphic and photos, as it was popular Challenge, I've decided to do a similar Challenge once againSmiley Wink

All your designs and ideas can be posted up as we and all the gaffers would like to see your creativeness side in you.👍🏻

I thought now is the right time, and another chance at this Challenge to get you teeth in to, also to add I would like thank everyone for taking part in the last couple of Challenges in June and July. Great photos everyoneSmiley Happy

For this 2nd Challenge in July I have again taken a different direction and want to see something creative, I decided on this as the 2nd challenge of the month, this time just "Being creative with your photos or graphics" it can be anything you want and you have mixed within any application like Photoshop giffgaff studio etc.Smiley Wink

So to kick this one off: I've created a design that I come up with as I do graphic designs and photography. Added within this was a photo I did of a lighthouse in New Brighton added with the premierphotosuk touch and creativeness.

23A51523-AADA-4959-9984-58B9A13F4DC5.jpegPremierphotosuk graphic 2018.

So let's see what you can all come up with, everyone is welcome to have fun and you don't have to be experienced or a season graphic designer. Just have fun taking part as I'm sure their is many of you that can create something even simple will do. It's all about the taking part that counts.Smiley Wink

Looking forward to seeing what all you gaffers come up with.

Rules: Not a lot but please try to keep it to one photo or design per post but you can add as many as you like and must all be posted in this thread.

EnjoySmiley Happy

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 1 of 24
by: markulous
on: 11/07/2018 | 22:57

Probably not entirely following the brief but it is topical (or was until tonight but now probably best forgotten!). Original photo was of them jumping for a bubble but I adapted it to bring the team luck. Big fail!

_MG_5889aWorldCup.jpgCanon 7D, Sigma 10-20mm, Photoshop

Message 2 of 24
by: frenchielove
on: 12/07/2018 | 17:48

I cannot do this @premierphotosuk but what a great idea and I shall be enjoying the results 

Message 3 of 24
by: bobrobinson
on: 13/07/2018 | 08:07 edited: 13/07/2018 | 08:08

@premierphotosuk

Good morning Dave.

Thats a great idea mate and i love your photo along with our @markulous one.

A great start

I will have a go but im not to sure how things will turn out.

All the best BobSmiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 24
on: 14/07/2018 | 00:27

Well I'm quite shocked to see only one has posted up their creation so farSmiley Sad 

@markulous Again great to see you having a go and seeing your wonderful dogs again. I like the way you've added the England theme in here great attempt. Thanks for getting the BALL rolling Smiley LOL

@frenchielove Don't put yourself down saying you can't do this? Just look through YouTube, search online and find a few of you photo and create something simple, I have every faith in you and you can do this. Smiley Happy

@bobrobinson Thanks Bob, im very sure you will be great at this I remember you did join in last year, so looking forward to you entry.Smiley Wink

Remener folks it's only a bit of fun mucking around with your photo or graphics. Don't be shy👍🏻

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 5 of 24
by: yvonnearmstrong
on: 14/07/2018 | 14:57

img1531516803392.jpgBlue butterfly

@premierphotosuk 🤩

Yvonne 

Message 6 of 24
on: 14/07/2018 | 19:43

2018-07-14-19-34-47.jpgAnother one

Experimenting with photo director app and it's again st Mary's lighthouse at Whitley bay 

But pleased with it @premierphotosuk

Yvonne 

Message 7 of 24
on: 15/07/2018 | 00:42 edited: 15/07/2018 | 00:43

@yvonnearmstrong Good to see you having a bash and yes I've seen your blue butterfly somewhere before methinks Smiley Tongue But the lighthouse one is really cheerful and you have a great imagination when you did that one and must admit it's kinda refreshing. I've noticed your getting into the editing more these days. Top job Yvonne.Smiley Happy 

Hopefully other gaffers will join in now... here's hoping anywaySmiley Wink

Message 8 of 24
on: 15/07/2018 | 16:19

2018-07-15-15-43-15-513.jpgSail away......Sail away

Another lovely day🌞

Yvonne 

Message 9 of 24
by: mrbranton
on: 16/07/2018 | 12:48

Screenshot_20180716-084439.jpgFinland Today

Message 10 of 24