Knowledge Base
Community

2nd July challenge. Being creative with your photos or graphics.

Started by: premierphotosuk
On: 11/07/2018 | 21:44
Replies: 23

by: markulous
on: 16/07/2018 | 20:14 edited: 17/07/2018 | 09:06

I don't really do much in the way of mixing photos and graphics - they tend to be all photos or all graphics. But here's two I did for 2 metre high banners for the rescue (yes, all my own photos - though not all our own dogs!) so I've not done them specifically for this giffgaff initiative Smiley Frustrated

Banner02a.jpg

Message 11 of 24
by: premierphotosuk
on: 16/07/2018 | 20:42 edited: 17/07/2018 | 09:17

@markulous I think it's wonderful and the way you've blended it all in with your photos and graphics it's surprising what you can do when you put your mind to it.

I think you've done yourself proud. Love the blending with your photos, I guessed you would have some of the other doggies but you've taken the photos that's what counts. Top job. Love those dogs.Smiley Happy

The only problem markulous I can or could be is the phone numbers that are added within you great entry, I'm really not sure if it would contravene giffgaff rules surrounding phone numbers? If you could edit your post and remove the numbers and repost the posters in your same post that should suffice and I'm sure giffgaff would be happier about it too. Edited to add @markulous Thanks for removing the phone numbers.

@yvonnearmstrong Your really on a role with this challenge, so glad your showing us your talentSmiley Surprised

@mrbranton  Nice to see you popping in on the photography section within giffgaff.

Very unusual and thanks for sharing it with the gaffer community 👍🏻

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 12 of 24
on: 16/07/2018 | 21:08

Thought I would wheel this old one outSmiley Very Happy

This is was an old graphic design I did a while ago for the photography forum some time ago.

IMG_0772.PNG

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 13 of 24
by: yvonnearmstrong
on: 16/07/2018 | 21:21
@premierphotosuk

Ahh thanks Dave❣I try my best

Yvonne
Message 14 of 24
by: treadsoftly
on: 17/07/2018 | 03:58

19852D2D-B737-4964-BC7C-D65F63B6EC8B.JPG

Two images I captured and blended in the Photofox app. My review of that comes out on the giffgaff blog at 5pm on 17 July Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 24
by: brulaw
on: 17/07/2018 | 05:29 edited: 17/07/2018 | 05:33

A bit of fun ............. 

Does this mean my garden is  " out of this world  "  Smiley LOL

Visitor in the garden.png

Message 16 of 24
Highlighted
on: 17/07/2018 | 09:26

yvonnearmstrong wrote:

@premierphotosuk

Ahh thanks Dave❣I try my best

Yvonne

@yvonnearmstrong You do Yvonne.Heart Welcome.

@markulous Thanks for removing the phone numbers and No it doesn't ruin your design.Smiley Happy

@treadsoftly Hiya and welcome to this challenge, I must admit I do like what you have done here it's quite inspiring im sure others will agreeSmiley Wink

@brulaw Well, well Bruce only you could do it hahaha, I'm pretty sure you did not meet that astronaut in your back yard, but it's very intriguing to say the least. Nice one and remember you can choose one from this challenge for The gaff photo of the week. But not yours.Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 24
by: nataliaantieverything
on: 22/07/2018 | 21:05

Capture.JPG

remix of 3 pictures

Message 18 of 24
by: treadsoftly
on: 22/07/2018 | 23:35

Moondog.jpgA two photo remix here, with a little filter work 

Message 19 of 24
on: 23/07/2018 | 19:15

@nataliaantieverything Good to see you for the first time in photography and I like you blended creation of your sheep, it's great to see members getting involved and showing us here on giffgaff.Smiley Happy Like it.

@treadsoftly You've nailed it with your blended photo and great to see you popping another one of your talented skills. Great work.Smiley Wink

¡

I was just playing around as I do, and thought I would give this one an alien feel to a sunset I took a while ago and also after seeing @bobrobinson 's photo gave me the idea.

C1A31A08-5C3D-4C3C-9217-23D2A1C4DFD5.jpeg

Not the best as I only had limited time to do a quick mock up.

Well done everyone so far, some interesting entries so far.

Message 20 of 24