Knowledge Base
Community

Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Started by: premierphotosuk
On: 01/08/2018 | 11:53
Replies: 94

by: heurippe
on: 05/11/2018 | 08:09
Its beautiful 😍
Message 91 of 95
by: jjayleon
on: 06/11/2018 | 08:57

So cool! What did you use to take yours? Mine was an iPhone 6s, I prefer your colours. My butterfly was on a wall, I think yours is on the floor? Could have thought it was the same picture Smiley Very Happy @cazaline71

Don't forget to kudo helpful posts! Smiley Happy
Message 92 of 95
by: c_lockett
on: 06/11/2018 | 09:49

20180319_065338.jpg

This cheeky Chappie followed me into work one morning. Id left the door open.   Though I did my best to shoo him out of the kitchen he was having none of it. Following me round the kitchen. Eventually after chattering to me awhile he went out of his own accord. I would have loved to have known what he was saying.

Message 93 of 95
by: cazaline71
on: 06/11/2018 | 14:47

@jjayleon wrote:

So cool! What did you use to take yours? Mine was an iPhone 6s, I prefer your colours. My butterfly was on a wall, I think yours is on the floor? Could have thought it was the same picture Smiley Very Happy @cazaline71

@jjayleon

Mine was taken on my Huawei Honor 7 smartphone; a 20 megapixel camera Smiley Happy Haha, yeah! Mine was on some stones at the local park! I was amazed I was able to get so close! Your photo is class!Smiley Happy

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Message 94 of 95
Highlighted
by: jjayleon
on: 18/11/2018 | 01:58

@cazaline71 wrote:

@jjayleon wrote:

@jjayleon

Mine was taken on my Huawei Honor 7 smartphone; a 20 megapixel camera Smiley Happy Haha, yeah! Mine was on some stones at the local park! I was amazed I was able to get so close! Your photo is class!Smiley Happy

Ah brill! Haha back at you Smiley Wink @cazaline71

Don't forget to kudo helpful posts! Smiley Happy
Message 95 of 95