Started by: ila_p
On: 05/07/2016 | 12:13
Replies: 37

Highlighted
by: ila_p
former giff-staffer

on: 05/07/2016 | 12:13 edited: 05/07/2016 | 17:11

photographyboard.png

Hello wonderful giffgaffers and welcome to the Photography board. If you love taking pictures and share them with your friends, well, you have landed in the right place. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what you do. Members here share their passion for photography and they like to frame moments from their daily life and share it with all of us.

In order to respect the community though, there are few rules that will have to be followed:

- Copying another person's work (written or graphic) without their permission is something that won't be allowed in this board and certainly questioned and removed by a member of staff however, posting images or other content that is not your property must be marked as such, and the actual copyright holder must be noted with said content. Ignoring this rule will have your picture removed.

-  Images from third party sources must include a link or reference back to the original artist/copyright holder with verifiable terms of usage.

- Showing appreciation with kudos is what we love seeing but please abide by all of our community guidelines, that can be read here

Thank you so much for your help and happy photography day to you all!

Visit the community guidelinesClick for Service Status checkerTake some quizzes
Message 1 of 38
by: gindygoo
on: 05/07/2016 | 14:34
Thanks @ila_p that's a much clearer set of rules!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 38
by: premierphotosuk
on: 05/07/2016 | 14:59

@ila_p and all at giffgaff, i would like to say a big thank you for getting this all sorted, i feel that this is the right directionSmiley Wink

image.jpegTo all at giffgaff HQ. thank you all..

Also, i will add this further infomation, if anyone whois taken any photos that they would like to keep safe while posting you're photographs online, please see my usefull guide here. https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Tips-Guides/Help-protect-you-re-photograph-s-images-against-plagia...

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 3 of 38
former giff-staffer

on: 05/07/2016 | 15:01

premierphotosuk wrote:

@ila_p and all at giffgaff, i would like to say a big thank you for getting this all sorted, i feel that this is the right directionSmiley Wink

image.jpegTo all at giffgaff HQ. thank you all..

Also, i will add this further infomation, if anyone whois taken any photos that they would like to keep safe while posting you're photographs online, please see my usefull guide here. https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Tips-Guides/Help-protect-you-re-photograph-s-images-against-plagia...

Thank you so much @premierphotosuk very very useful thread.

Message 4 of 38
on: 05/07/2016 | 15:04 edited: 05/07/2016 | 15:05

@ila_p Glad to help, also may i ask is this now a sticky thread or not.. I love kudos tooooSmiley LOL

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 5 of 38
former giff-staffer

on: 05/07/2016 | 15:06

premierphotosuk wrote:

@ila_p Glad to help, also may i ask is this now a sticky thread or not..

The guidelines thread is and also yours in tips and guides @premierphotosuk

Message 6 of 38
on: 05/07/2016 | 15:17

ila_p wrote:

premierphotosuk wrote:

@ila_p i see that in that thread.Happy days.Smiley Happy.. But ila has this been made a sticky here on the photography forumSmiley Wink

Message 7 of 38
former giff-staffer

on: 05/07/2016 | 15:53

premierphotosuk wrote:

ila_p wrote:

premierphotosuk wrote:

@ila_p i see that in that thread.Happy days.Smiley Happy.. But ila has this been made a sticky here on the photography forumSmiley Wink

Yup

Message 8 of 38
on: 05/07/2016 | 15:57

ila_p wrote:

premierphotosuk wrote:

ila_p wrote:

premierphotosuk wrote:

Yup

RESULT.....

positive-thinking-affirmations-231x300-e1401493035763.jpg

ThanksSmiley Wink

Message 9 of 38
former giff-staffer

on: 05/07/2016 | 16:02

premierphotosuk wrote:

ila_p wrote:

premierphotosuk wrote:

ila_p wrote:

premierphotosuk wrote:

Yup

RESULT.....

positive-thinking-affirmations-231x300-e1401493035763.jpg

ThanksSmiley Wink

You are too kind but it was also a team/community effort and great help from @amy_b_d 

Message 10 of 38