Knowledge Base
Community

Can I buy a goodybag with my existing credit?

Started ‎05-05-2012 by
Modified ‎09-05-2019 by
Of course, you can. If you already have PAYG credit on your account, you can use this credit to buy a goodybag. Follow these very easy steps. and you'll be on your way in no time!

Steps:

You can find the page here. Alternatively, you can use the 43430 Top-up service from your giffgaff phone. Just dial 43430 then press option 2 and follow the instructions.

Go to the Buy a goodybag section of the website. The link is found on top of every page under your community member name.

Buying a goodybag dropdown.jpg

This screen asks how you would like to pay and the first button in the series is the one that will exchange Airtime credit for a goodybag. So, click "Using my balance" and then at the bottom you will find the "Pay with balance button".

(NB: If you tick the box to pay by card then you can only pay using a bank card)

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 13.44.14.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-22 at 13.44.35.png

Your chosen goodybag should be added to your account as 'Active' or 'Queued' within a few seconds of the transaction being confirmed.

goodybag.png

• You must turn OFF recurring goodybags before buying a goodybag from credit.
  • You cannot buy a goodybag if you already have one queued, however, you can cancel your queued goodybag and then buy a new one using this guide here

The option to exchange airtime credit for a goodybag will not appear under the following circumstances, (as these options require payment via debit or credit card):

• You do not have enough airtime credit to pay for the goodybag you've selected.
  • If 'recurring goodybagssetting is turned on

Ask our community

Don't be shy. Ask one of our lovely members for help.
Our community won't let you down.

Ask a question