This brief little guide will allow you to successfully add a banner to your signature within the forum, enjoy!
1. Login and head to 'Spread giffgaff' (https://giffgaff.com/spread)
2. Scroll down until you see 'Get your banner':
3. Click 'Choose your Banner' or just click the image above.
4. Next you'll see the following screen, it's time to choose your banner:
5. Scroll down until you've picked the banner you like best. Once you've done so, click the Banner.
6. After clicking the Banner, you should see the following screen:
7. To select your banner, you'll need to copy the code in the text box - You can do this by highlighting the text, right click on your mouse and pressing 'Copy'.
8.Now you've selected your banner, we need to head to the Community - So press 'Community' next to where you pressed 'Spread giffgaff,' or click this link: http://community.giffgaff.com/
9. Welcome to the Community's Homescreen, on your Right you should see the following:
10. Press the Preferences Icon or click this link: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences
11. Next, you should see the following screen:
12. Click the 'Personal Profile box' as highlighted above in Red. Alternatively, click this link: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile
13.Next click 'Personal Information' as highlighted in Red below:
14. Next is where you need to paste your code you copied earier. It needs to go in the following box:
15. To paste your code, press either Ctrl and V (On your Keyboard - at the same time) or right click on your mouse and press 'Paste'.
16. That's it! All you need to do now is scroll down to the bottom of the page and press 'Save changes':
And you're finished! If you're still stuck, then feel free to pop a reply in the post and another giffgaff member should be able to get you sorted!
And it came to me today, that you can also resize your banner, messing with the height and with filed of your code. Not to make too big banners, as it may be disturbing. I made that mistake, and reduced the size.
Have a great day!
Glad it helped!
And yes, you can resize objects within the code, this applies to all content
You have a great day too!