Knowledge Base
Community

Dtuxcomp's Tips.

Started by: dtuxcomp
On: 07/12/2018 | 19:20
Replies: 5

by: dtuxcomp
on: 07/12/2018 | 19:20 edited: 15/01/2019 | 10:34

I kept losing track of the tips threads I've created so I've "borrowed" @toxiic's brilliant idea of having an archive from here, give it a read through he's created an amazing array of useful tips. BTW I did ask before taking Smiley Wink but if you are going to stand on the shoulders of a giant, you might as well pick the tallest one Smiley Happy

Here's a list of my tips threads, it's a work in progress as I remember where I put them so forgive it looking a bit rough & ready Smiley Wink

Computers.

D.I.Y.

Miscellaneous.

Dtuxcomp's Tips.

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 1 of 6
by: team_leader
on: 17/12/2018 | 22:47

Thanks for the tips @dtuxcomp

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
on: 17/12/2018 | 23:25

@team_leader wrote:

Thanks for the tips @dtuxcomp

@team_leader  Thank you. I thought I'd done more but couldn't find them when I was creating this page. It dawned on me later that I was probably thinking of some I'd put in the old money section Smiley Happy I'm sure I'll come up with more when I get round to it Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3 of 6
by: yvonnearmstrong
on: 22/12/2018 | 16:14
@dtuxcomp

Thanks for those great tips👏and very handy

Yvonne
Message 4 of 6
on: 22/12/2018 | 17:06

@yvonnearmstrong   Thank you, it saves me having to go looking for them too Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
by: frenchielove
on: 22/12/2018 | 19:05

Great stuff @dtuxcomp thanks 🤗

Message 6 of 6