Get Help
Community

Glue Dots

Started by: ryaneberry
On: 23/02/2012 | 21:28
Replies: 25
Reply

by: ryaneberry
on: 23/02/2012 | 21:56

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

This (I buy this actual one)

 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260644247742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1...


how does that help though? 


I put the sim cutout and micro sim in it so they don't rattle around in the envelope, rather than sticking them back on the sim


ahh right i get you, surely it would look better to stick the sim and cut out with tape to the place where you pushed it out of?

 

Just saying/ asking Smiley Happy


I find the micro sim doesn't fit well into the cutout so it looks dodgy and I hate tape with a passion so that's why Smiley Very Happy


hahaa fair enough Smiley Happy i normally cut the little tabby thing that holds it in in the first place, masking tape? Smiley Tongue

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 11 of 26 (227 Views)
by: wman2
on: 23/02/2012 | 21:58

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

This (I buy this actual one)

 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260644247742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1...


how does that help though? 


I put the sim cutout and micro sim in it so they don't rattle around in the envelope, rather than sticking them back on the sim


ahh right i get you, surely it would look better to stick the sim and cut out with tape to the place where you pushed it out of?

 

Just saying/ asking Smiley Happy


I find the micro sim doesn't fit well into the cutout so it looks dodgy and I hate tape with a passion so that's why Smiley Very Happy


hahaa fair enough Smiley Happy i normally cut the little tabby thing that holds it in in the first place, masking tape? Smiley Tongue


Tape, tape, tape, it's all blóody tape, i hate them all Smiley Mad

Message 12 of 26 (224 Views)
Highlighted
by: ryaneberry
on: 23/02/2012 | 21:59

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

This (I buy this actual one)

 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260644247742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1...


how does that help though? 


I put the sim cutout and micro sim in it so they don't rattle around in the envelope, rather than sticking them back on the sim


ahh right i get you, surely it would look better to stick the sim and cut out with tape to the place where you pushed it out of?

 

Just saying/ asking Smiley Happy


I find the micro sim doesn't fit well into the cutout so it looks dodgy and I hate tape with a passion so that's why Smiley Very Happy


hahaa fair enough Smiley Happy i normally cut the little tabby thing that holds it in in the first place, masking tape? Smiley Tongue


Tape, tape, tape, it's all blóody tape, i hate them all Smiley Mad


fairrr enough Smiley Happy

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 13 of 26 (221 Views)
by: leonc888
on: 23/02/2012 | 22:01

ryaneberry wrote:

leonc888 wrote:
i'll buy some of you if the price is right Smiley Happy


how many were you looking for? Smiley Happy


Prob about 6,000 Smiley Very Happy

 

nah prob 2,000ish would do me (i send alot of sim cards out and not just for giffgaff for exaple orange dont freely offer micro sims. 

Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
Message 14 of 26 (219 Views)
by: ryaneberry
on: 23/02/2012 | 22:09

leonc888 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

leonc888 wrote:
i'll buy some of you if the price is right Smiley Happy


how many were you looking for? Smiley Happy


Prob about 6,000 Smiley Very Happy

 

nah prob 2,000ish would do me (i send alot of sim cards out and not just for giffgaff for exaple orange dont freely offer micro sims. 


okay then, i'll have a search around because i dont personally want 4,000!  but that's a very good idea, you take orders to cut sims or...?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 15 of 26 (216 Views)
by: leonc888
on: 23/02/2012 | 22:16
no i take orders of microsims for various networks that dont freely have them available
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
Message 16 of 26 (213 Views)
by: ryaneberry
on: 23/02/2012 | 22:32
nice idea, so i'll work out the cost and get back to you Smiley Happy
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 17 of 26 (210 Views)
by: ryaneberry
on: 24/02/2012 | 00:32 edited: 24/02/2012 | 00:34
So is there any more interest?
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 18 of 26 (200 Views)
by: rochessel
on: 24/02/2012 | 14:32
Yikes to much quoting makes life difficult Smiley Sad
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Message 19 of 26 (177 Views)
by: ryaneberry
on: 24/02/2012 | 14:35
sorry rochessel, got a bit carried away Smiley Sad
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 20 of 26 (174 Views)