Knowledge Base
Community

Introducing: The new categories of my content. Thorough/Timed/Teaching | Toxiic's Tips

Started by: toxiic
On: 01/02/2019 | 20:23
Replies: 9

by: toxiic
on: 01/02/2019 | 20:23

Introducing: Toxiic’s Thorough Tips, Toxiic’s Timed Tips and Toxiic’s Teaching Tips.

Toxiic’s Thorough Tips are articles that I write where I go into a large amount of detail into each step or into each piece of information I state. These take longer to read though are very knowledgeable and often tackle difficult-to-understand topics whilst eradicating some misconceptions around the topic along the way.

Toxiic’s Thorough Tips are articles of which the main steps or information is simplified into the most basic version possible for advanced readers that don’t feel they need the detail that the Thorough Tips offers. These are quick to read and focus on basic topics/steps that need a minor level of detail to be understood by many.

Toxiic’s Teaching Tips are just any theories, ideas or facts I’ve come across which have made me think “oh, I wonder if someone in the Community would like to know this”. These types of articles are quite rare as they focus around theories/ideas/facts I’ve come across in my studies, so as a typical student they won’t be covered too often! These vary in length, with some being a paragraph or two – depending on how I feel.

You can tell these types of articles apart by simply looking at the title. For instance, if you see “Toxiic’s Thorough Tips” in the title then you know that you’ll be reading a detailed, long article.

I’ve done this to add more coherency into the content I create on the Community through allowing readers to understand what type of content they’ll read before they click as opposed to more clickbait titles that some may use.

This is only a trial run of this categorisation, so it may not be present in the future (especially in future events like the new platform switch where resources for content creators will be more advanced).

Toxiic's Tips categories.png

Thanks for reading, make sure to bookmark the following link as I update it every time I post a new topic and also check out the gaff (a member-run newsletter that’s posted every Friday on the Contribute board).

My Content Archive

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

image.pngMore info on the gaff: The Gaff is a weekly newsletter releasing every friday with topics like tips, giffgaff announcements, lab highlights, blog highlights, tech news, new member introductions, photo of the week and more! To view the latest edition, simply click the relevant link below.

Message 1 of 10
by: sibtahmed
on: 01/02/2019 | 22:01
Great. Thanks for sharing.
Message 2 of 10
by: allan1954
on: 02/02/2019 | 10:40
thanks @toxiic keep up the great work.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 10
by: frenchielove
on: 02/02/2019 | 17:23

Thank you @toxiic I somehow missed this, but what great work, so informative, great 

Message 7 of 10