KEEP SAFE FROM HACKING

Started by: defraybo2
On: 10/11/2018 | 17:19
Replies: 25

by: defraybo2
on: 17/11/2018 | 12:58

@kicker @roise05 @dtuxcomp @sheppola

And any I've missed.

Thanks for the support for my post I'm just happy if it's keeping more users informed of the dangers and the nightmare it can kick start. If we can find anything that can help in this field please post it so we can put together a generic message to help any member on the forum getting tied up in this sort of stressful situation.

Thanks again

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 21 of 26
by: sheppola
on: 17/11/2018 | 13:02

@defraybo2

@dtuxcomp

I've recently changed my,free"Call Blocker"  to another free ad-free one called,"Should I answer",

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistergroup.muzutozvednout&hl=en_us

Also available on the Istore.

That way I can add to it's database for bogus numbers.I don't get many these days but still get the odd one or two.

If this post helped please click the Kudos Button and or,"Best Answer"
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
Message 22 of 26
on: 17/11/2018 | 15:25
Thanks for that @sheppola
I've just downloaded and set it up time will tell how it works but I will report my results back for help in members choices if they are thinking of using it.
The ratings appear to be very good and it's a free app and also free of adds
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 23 of 26
on: 17/11/2018 | 19:58

@davidevans0000

Welcome to the thread and thank you for your input. I have for a long time believed that the giffgaff community is a community. It certainly gives a lot more than it takes, the members who use and contribute to this service reap all the benefits of being a part of the best mobile sevice available. The guy's behind the scenes work tirelessly to keep this service galloping away at the front of communication technology I am so glad to be a part of it.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 25 of 26
Highlighted
by: sheppola
on: 21/11/2018 | 12:16 edited: 21/11/2018 | 12:17

@defraybo2

@dtuxcomp

Just had my first spam call using,"Should I answer".It kicked in briilliantly and the number had already had negative reviews.Dead easy to see and use in the app so just ended the call and blocked it and added my own Neg review Smiley Happy

If this post helped please click the Kudos Button and or,"Best Answer"
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
Message 26 of 26