Community

Logging in/Other Browser Issues

Started by: djbonner07
On: 26/04/2012 | 05:31
Replies: 10

Highlighted
by: djbonner07
on: 26/04/2012 | 05:31 edited: 30/08/2012 | 00:30

My time on giffgaff ive seen many issues with members having browser problems and other problems such as goodybags and credit card purchases and also asking a agent etc etc

Example: Unable to login - Wrong credentials!

As my time ive spent on here and most of all giffgaffs facebook page helping out ive come across solving a lot off issues with what i found out myself a while back but may not work with some cases.

A word of warning before anyone posts it! This may not sort your problem out but dont worry as theres other help and workarounds at hand for you

See Below:

Hope it help others and feel free to pass the link on Smiley Happy

Thanks

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 11
by: pinkcalculator
on: 26/04/2012 | 06:55
Great one I'll be referring lots of fb users to this toptip Smiley Happy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 11
by: carbonize
on: 26/04/2012 | 12:08

Why not just use the official link for Opera mini / mobile?

http://www.opera.com/mobile/

Message 3 of 11
on: 26/04/2012 | 15:19

@carbonize wrote:

Why not just use the official link for Opera mini / mobile?

http://www.opera.com/mobile/

Firefox just seems more faster and very reliable with browser issues.. Ive tried them all and even your link browser played up on different things and i found firefox is the best out the lot. Opera mini mobile is also the best to have on your mobile aswel as the results were far better than others

Cheers anyway Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 11
on: 26/04/2012 | 16:10

@pinkcalculator wrote:
Great one I'll be referring lots of fb users to this toptip Smiley Happy

Very much appreciated thanks sandra Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 11
on: 26/04/2012 | 17:06

No what I said was why, when you mention Opera, do you linkto a third party download site and not the official site.

Message 6 of 11
on: 26/04/2012 | 18:26

@carbonize wrote:

No what I said was why, when you mention Opera, do you linkto a third party download site and not the official site.

Yes its fine as ive done many virus scans etc and propley looked into things .. I see your point though Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 11
on: 26/04/2012 | 18:44

I do wish this site would keep me logged in though.

Message 8 of 11
on: 26/04/2012 | 18:53

@carbonize wrote:

I do wish this site would keep me logged in though.

Smiley Wink Agree on that but thats no browser issue as thats down to how giffgaff operates it Smiley Sad

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 11
by: illy1965
on: 27/04/2012 | 21:42

i keep getting the wrong credentials message every time i try to login on my tablet, tried the opera browser and still the same message. no problems using my pc or phone. this is pretty annoying as i brought the tablet as it is more convenient than a pc for surfing. haven't had any problems on all the other sites i need to login to

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 11