Knowledge Base
Community

Unlimited Mass SMS App?

Started by: emmanuelray
On: 26/07/2019 | 13:52
Replies: 4

by: emmanuelray
on: 26/07/2019 | 13:52

Can anybody recommend an app that lets you send out a text/SMS to your entire contact list? Not all of my contacts use what's app. So it must be some other SMS sending app. There seem to be a few out there, but I'm not sure which one is best. It needs to be unlimited texts. My contact list is 21,040 !!!  Grown over the years. Mainly UK & London based contacts but also several people from around the world. Due to all the events and shoes I've done and of course the countless networking events I was part of. And there were several people who subscribed to my newsletter.  I am going to update & clean up the database. Which app should I download? I'd like to try it first before paying a subscription. My Huawei P20 phone SMS only lets me send 1000 texts a time, and that too, by creating a label/group. 

Message 1 of 5
by: endorphin
on: 26/07/2019 | 17:54

Hi @emmanuelray be aware that giffgaff does not allow the sending of automated/group texts. If you try you will find that your services will be blocked and you will then need to contact an agent to unblock them.

Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £10 credit
Message 2 of 5
by: emmanuelray
on: 05/08/2019 | 13:09
Thanks. I had no idea. Although I think the block is ridiculous. But if I use an APP it should be different, right? I have asked a few people I know and even posted on Facebook, plus did some research. Not arrived at the right thing yet. I think the only option I have is to give the free SMS Apps available on Google Playstore a try and pick one that works.
Message 3 of 5
by: isabel1066
on: 05/08/2019 | 13:38
Text bombs giffgaff will bar your service they only allow one text at a time @emmanuelray
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
by: pw6049
on: 07/08/2019 | 08:23 edited: 08/08/2019 | 08:58

Giffgaff bars you for lot's of texts at one go.

Message 5 of 5