Get Help
Community

Use Xbox One? Here's a quick tip/feature that came out just now

Started by: toxiic
On: 15/02/2018 | 19:15
Replies: 3

by: toxiic
on: 15/02/2018 | 19:15

Hi guys, just a heads up that Microsoft have released the ability to use party chat on your phone.

The app is called ‘Xbox’.

If you already have the app installed, simply update it to the latest version and a little party symbol will appear in the app, allowing you to start, join or manage parties on the go!

Pretty handy!

Message 1 of 4
by: alexandra_mg
community giff-staffer

on: 18/02/2018 | 13:19
Hey @toxiic,

I read about this the other day, I think it is quite a quirky feature and could well be useful! I may try it out at some point to see how good it is Smiley Happy

Alexandra
Hey folks,
I am currently out of the Office, I will respond to you on my return Smiley HappyAlexandra
giffgaff Educator | WFH Team
Message 2 of 4
by: toxiic
on: 18/02/2018 | 13:35

alexandra_mg wrote:

Hey @toxiic,

I read about this the other day, I think it is quite a quirky feature and could well be useful! I may try it out at some point to see how good it is Smiley Happy

Alexandra

Nice. Let me know if it works for you as my app keeps force closing. Might be because the feature is so new. Good feature though, glad they bought that in. @alexandra_mg

Message 3 of 4
by: alexandra_mg
community giff-staffer

on: 18/02/2018 | 13:40
Hey @toxiic,

I will do, I am so used to using the party chat on the xbox itself, will have to remind myself that it can be done via the app itself. I agree, that the app can be a little temperamental at times, too Smiley Happy

Alexandra
Hey folks,
I am currently out of the Office, I will respond to you on my return Smiley HappyAlexandra
giffgaff Educator | WFH Team
Message 4 of 4