Community

You Don't Need To Break The Bank To Get a Good Smartphone

Started by: leeon1988
On: 27/11/2018 | 14:03
Replies: 28

by: brulaw
on: 07/01/2019 | 10:11

Just to add ......

I've recently got  a  UMIDIGI  Z2 Pro  , and .......... It's another cracking phone with great specs and all for just under £250 

big-grin.gif Happy giffgaffing  everyone      thumbup.gif

Message 21 of 29
by: leeon1988
on: 07/01/2019 | 16:42
@flojo292 Hi, the phone that I use is an iPhone SE all the other phones that I review on my page are just phones that are sent to me for a short while to review.
Message 22 of 29
by: flojo292
on: 07/01/2019 | 19:28
That's good. I currently use the Samsung J3 2017. I really like it just because it's simple to use and I can do most of the things that I want to use. In the past I have had both Samsung S8 and iPhone 7. I like both Samsung and iPhone however, whenever I use an iPhone I don't keep it for long. To be honest I prefer Samsung and Android phones for the battery life, split screen and other customising uses while I use my phone. I'm not a big picture person to be honest but I like the camera quality on Samsung phones.
Message 23 of 29
on: 07/01/2019 | 21:45
@ flojo292 Before switching to the iPhone SE I used a Samsung Galaxy S6 that then began having camera focusing issues but otherwise was a good phone. I feel I should have stuck with Samsung. For me, Apple have lost their shine. The iPhone may work really well and I’m yet to run into any issue but, I do miss all the nice features you get with a Samsung like wireless charging, split screen, the vibrant screen and the camera. Should I decide to trade in my iPhone SE I’d probably get an S8, S9 or try something different and go for a OnePlus 5T as these phones have what I look for in a smartphone.
Message 24 of 29
Highlighted
by: flojo292
on: 11/01/2019 | 14:00
Ah okay. I haven't had a iPhone SE before because it reminded me of the iPhone 5 and 5s phones. I wouldn't say I prefer bigger phones but I do prefer android. I have also used the Alcatel 3v phone. I do like that phone but the main issue I had with that phone is the volume. The volume is quite low while watching Youtube videos and listening to podcasts. I did have an Samsung S8 but I had problem with that phone while getting it wet i.e when it's raining it seemed to play up. It was harder for me to type with the S8.
Message 25 of 29
on: 21/01/2019 | 08:38
@flojo292 I like Apple for their optimisation on iOS and Android phones like Samsung and Huawei for their hardware. I like the the cameras on the Google Pixel phones as I had the chance of using it for a while but, I am just not a fan of stock Android. Out of all the Android skins Samsung is my favourite due to the amount of features.
Message 27 of 29