Further updates to the Free access to giffgaff.com section:
A note to say these instructions are great, and with a bit of extrapolation also work for WinMo 5.1.
Thanks for the guide.
However, my HTC Touch Pro (ex O2) hits a problem after clicking PHONE, ADVANCED.
24) Click on the Advanced tab near the bottom of the screen (you may need to scroll by tapping/pressing on the 'right' arrowhead on the right-hand side of the tabs).
25) Make sure Disable phone packet data service is unchecked.
26) Tap on HSPA Setting.
27) Choose 'Enable HSDPA / HSUPA' in the drop-down menu.
28) Tap 'ok' either in the bottom-left or top-right corner of the screen.
29) Tap 'ok' in the top-right corner of the screen.
30) Tap the 'X' button (where the 'ok' button was) once.
Your internet should now be set.
When I get to point 24 I can see four options:
Can you advise where I am going wrong please?
Regards - Terry