Knowledge Base
Community

iphone credit and voicemail shortcuts

Started by: xpistos
On: 11/07/2010 | 01:25
Replies: 1

by: xpistos
on: 11/07/2010 | 01:25 edited: 11/07/2010 | 01:28

this is a very simple tip but i thiught i would point it out anyway as i have noticed alot of people asking how to change there iphone voicemail numbers sadly ive found no way of doing this so instead what ive done is added a new contact in my iphone called voicemail and then added the contact to my favorites and i have done the same with the credit check service so if i want to call voicemail or check my credit quickly i just tap the favorites section under my phone app and there right there infront of me much faster then dialing the number Smiley Happy

i should also point out that this works for me because i have no contacts in my favorites section other then the voicemail and credit checks numbers Smiley Happy

just incase you dont know the voicemail number is 443

googybag checkup number *100*7#

airtime balance number *100#

hope i have helped you out in someway if i have please hit the shiny kudoes button please

chris.

Iphone 4 16gb on GiffGaff - A Match Made In Heaven
Message 1 of 2
by: mkammerlander
on: 11/07/2010 | 19:55 edited: 11/07/2010 | 19:56

might be worth checking out my post about adding a speed dial icon to your home screen?

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Iphone-speed-dial-icon-setup-for-voicemail-...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get a free giffgaff Sim
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2