8 years as a PROUD giffgaff member

Started by: nooruless
On: 20/06/2019 | 10:51
Replies: 39

Go to best answer
by: nooruless
on: 20/06/2019 | 10:51 edited: 20/06/2019 | 11:25

Dear Everyone,

Giffgaff has never led me down for the past 8 years. I couldn't be more proud to be a part of this incredible community.

I hope more is to come and I am very eager to experience it!

Thank you again for all your support dear giffgaffers! Smiley Happy

Alex

Message 1 of 40
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: jt_21
on: 20/06/2019 | 12:11

@noorulesswrote:

Dear Everyone,

Giffgaff has never led me down for the past 8 years. I couldn't be more proud to be a part of this incredible community.

Alex

What a FANTASTIC achievement Alex! 🎉 8 years! WOW !, you must have seen some changes over the years! Well Done! 👍🏼

Message 7 of 40
by: mcilwraith
on: 20/06/2019 | 11:05

giffgaff hasn`t been going 10 years yet @nooruless the anniversary will be soon

but its always good to see a happy member

Message 2 of 40
on: 20/06/2019 | 11:10
Ahh yes, 8 years already. It seems that the time went so fast! I remember when I was using the Orange network and those guys charged me so much, and then, once I've discovered Giffgaff, I moved to it, keeping my nubmer of course, and I never regretted my decision ever since Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 40
by: mcilwraith
on: 20/06/2019 | 11:17

i would probably have been 9 years but was tied to a virgin contract i`d just got at the time @nooruless 

my friend was here at the start and tried hard to get me to join but it was costing too much to break away from the contract

Message 4 of 40
on: 20/06/2019 | 11:22

I agree, it can be such a rip off once you sign a contract. It applies to any similar-type-contract that you sign these days and that is really unfortunate.

A bit off topic, I remember signing a contract with the Commuters Club, and they overcharged me multiple of times. I had to get my bank involved to sort this out.

As there is no committment (contractual), this would never happen with Giffgaff, which is so great and reassuring.

Message 5 of 40
by: krzys876
on: 20/06/2019 | 11:44

It's nice to be among happy members Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 40
by: jt_21
on: 20/06/2019 | 12:11

@noorulesswrote:

Dear Everyone,

Alex

What a FANTASTIC achievement Alex! 🎉 8 years! WOW !, you must have seen some changes over the years! Well Done! 👍🏼

Message 7 of 40
on: 20/06/2019 | 12:35

Totally, when I first joined, nobody really knew about Giffgaff.

But since then it has grown so fast! You can see them on the TV screen and many other social media channels.

Who knew that this will prove to be such a success?

I mean, there were some early-development issues, namely to deal with the network/data, but these were quickly resolved and they would always send an apology for whatever, which is again, a really great way to show respect to the customers / admit their mistakes!

Well done on whoever was brave enough to take this challange in such a competitive market! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 40
by: weetinamc
on: 20/06/2019 | 12:51

nice one @nooruless  happy giffgaff anniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 40
on: 20/06/2019 | 12:53 edited: 20/06/2019 | 12:54

thank you so much weetinamc

Message 10 of 40