Community

Customer Service Number

Started by: matt1111
On: 28/06/2012 | 20:32
Replies: 32

Go to best answer
by: xreyuk
on: 14/07/2012 | 12:43
With regards to agent times, I have been surprised.

I expected a minimum of the next day, or mostly around 24 hours. However, I've had responses in a couple of hours before, and even in a couple of minutes.

They do have a tendency to give you copy and paste responses for certain issues.

Let it be known, that recently my account had a problem where the goodybag disappeared, and I lost £4.90 in credit.

By the next day I had £5 in credit back, and didn't need a goodybag as it was due to my card being out of date that caused the whole issue in the first place (my goodybag was up for renewal).

At the poster above me.

Bit over the top.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Please don't forget marking as solution and Kudos Smiley Very Happy
Message 21 of 33
by: matt1111
on: 14/07/2012 | 12:56

@dutchy1975 wrote:

Yeah right, customer service my behind! Thieves! 

Additional Details

Email Address
dutchy1975@null.giffgaff.com
Reference Number
120712-001164
Status
Updated
Created
12/07/2012 01.38 PM
Updated
14/07/2012 12.28 PM
Category
  • SIM Service
  •    No service
Thread
Customer andy van den hurk14/07/2012 12.28 PM
NOT SOLVED!!!!!! I WANT A REFUND OF MY LOST CREDIT OR I'LL TAKE IT TO SMALL COURT! THIEVES!!!!! LOOK AT THE REFERENCES OF EARLIER ISSUES AND STOP PRETENDING YOU CAN'T READ ENGLISH AND IGNORING THESE ISSUES!!!!!
Response Estelle_b12/07/2012 04.40 PM
Hi there Andy,

Thanks for getting in touch about your service.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused and I will do my best help clear this issue up for you.

The problem that you have experienced is a known issue and is currently being looked into.

Engineers are working on the network issue and should have a fix in place very soon.

Andy, I am once again very sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

I hope that this has helped. 

To keep up to date on the issue please see the following link where updates will be posted:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Network-issues-11-07-2012/m-p/5055274/...

Unfortunately due to new regulations introduced we are no longer allowed to process your PAC by this method so I must redirect you back to use the following link which you can fill in for your PAC request:
http://giffgaff.com/help/pac-code-request.

You can also request a PAC by dialling 43430 on your phone and choosing option 2.

Thanks again and have a nice day,
@estelle @ the giffgaff team
Customer andy van den hurk12/07/2012 01.38 PM
And my questions are gone. Again. You're service is appalling. I know the outage was due to O2, I don't care if it was with the queen, I am with you and this is the second time in some many weeks that I had problems with GIffGaff!!! Which has cost me money and minutes and I WANT IT BACK. 

Look at #120703-001126 AND #120711-003173 and give me a sufficient answer or tell me how I can transfer my number to another provider. 

Andy
File Attachment
  • File attachment viewing is temporarily disabled.
Affected services
Email
Calls service
Yes
Voicemail service
Yes
SMS service
Yes
Blackberry service
No
Normal access
Yes
Follow portin
No

And you think shouting at the agents will get you anywhere buddy?

Have some decency that the agents are trying to help.

In future make sure you are as clear as you are to fixing an issue. The clearer it is, the easier it is for the agents. 

The best mobile network around!
Follow me on twitter: @iMattDroid93. Say hello or if you want to have a chat then by all means Smiley Happy
XBL: Fartmonster93
Message 22 of 33
by: cookiemonster88
on: 14/07/2012 | 13:18

so much better this way, and free. i've actually never rung a customer service line, just because i can't be assed with spending 40 minutes on a phone getting nowhere.

Message 23 of 33
by: matt1111
on: 14/07/2012 | 13:23

@cookiemonster88 wrote:

so much better this way, and free. i've actually never rung a customer service line, just because i can't be assed with spending 40 minutes on a phone getting nowhere.

Quite right. Especially when you have to PAY to phone them. So techincally not only are you paying to call them but you're also paying to use your phone. RIP OFF. 

The best mobile network around!
Follow me on twitter: @iMattDroid93. Say hello or if you want to have a chat then by all means Smiley Happy
XBL: Fartmonster93
Message 24 of 33
by: bzhar
on: 01/08/2012 | 15:16
Hi I wanna call to Iraq how can do it ? Thanks
Message 25 of 33
Highlighted
by: irfanmala123
on: 06/08/2012 | 19:47 edited: 06/08/2012 | 21:25

My number is *** I have to get my privious number on giffgaff sim card I got puc code ready Tel *** it was on 02 so pls can u transfer that number pls....thanks

[Edit: personal details removed - Rachel]

Message 26 of 33
by: cookiemonster88
on: 06/08/2012 | 19:58 edited: 06/08/2012 | 19:59

yeh it's extortionate the prices people have to pay to sort out a service they're already paying for

how do you quote people on here matt1111? i can't see a quote button. my above post is replying to yours

Message 27 of 33
by: montee26
on: 12/08/2012 | 16:58

New to giffgaff. Cant get to transfer my old number. Have got a PAC code from old provider.

Also internet is not working. Have been trying to ask a agent but every time I do the screen goes

back to dashboard??????

HELP

Message 28 of 33
by: apul7
on: 13/08/2012 | 13:33

LOL

(working in the office and laughing out loud to myself, people thinking that maybe i have totally lost it!(

.....I somehow agree with this Guy! >>>>

lol

seriously is the situation that bad?

I have been waiting for an agent to contact me for nearly 2 days now.

And I am starting to believe that they could be potentially fraud!

>.< alarming!

Message 29 of 33
by: xmixedupangelx
on: 13/08/2012 | 13:57
I bet they don't report how many cases they close without taking any action or telling the member concerned. I've been tryin to get an agent to respond to me since MAY. Still I've not heard a peep from anyone other than the educator chasing the agents that keep ignoring me
♥❤offer your assistance, not abuse❤♥
Message 30 of 33