Customer Service Number

Started by: matt1111
On: 28/06/2012 | 20:32
Replies: 32

Go to best answer
by: maverick78
on: 29/06/2012 | 10:51

@tja wrote:

as I say, i'm not arguing with your experience (or yr mates)...

I'm also sceptical of the figures myself, we all know about lies, d4mn lies & statistics... I've never seen it made clear what 24 hours refers to, is it 6pm til 6pm next day? or is 24 agent working hours (which could mean up to 44 hours depending when a question is submitted).

Just felt the need to share the fact they are giving these updatesSmiley Wink

peace & love dude

@tja, I didn't think you were arguing with me and even if you were, you are entitled to your opinion.....

I was merely responding to the blatent flaws and even down right lies that I observed from details in the link you provided, not specifically to you but to anyone who reads this thread and has seen the post from GG that you directed me to. 

I appreciated you sharing the link with me, it's hard to follow all the posts in the forum but obviously it's good to base one's perceptions on as much information as possible, whether that information supports or discredits ones perceptions. In this case this information that was provided by GG is obviously far from the truth and the fact that they have the nerve to present stats that could not possibly be true just makes them look like liers as well as incompetents - it's also insulting that they think we are all stupid enough to believe them..... even the best companies will have minor service blemishes (perfection is a virtual impossibility) and GG are oceans away from being in the same league as the best companies, so claiming to be so perfect within their own self prescribed criteria is just a load of tosh! I find these lies more insulting that the failures customers face.

If someone has helped or u think they've said something worthy of note, give them KUDOS. Also, remember to close ur thread if u've resolved ur issues by accepting a specific post as a SOLUTION.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 33
by: matt1111
on: 29/06/2012 | 17:36
Whoooooooa!

I didn't ask for a war to go on here people.

I was simply telling those who want to use the customer service and how to use it. I did not intend for a breakout like this to happen....

The best mobile network around!
Follow me on twitter: @iMattDroid93. Say hello or if you want to have a chat then by all means Smiley Happy
XBL: Fartmonster93
Message 12 of 33
by: michael607
on: 29/06/2012 | 17:47
Nice try Matt1111

U did your best.

Correct me if i am wrong, and it has been known on a very rare occasion, but i feel that the point that you were trying to make, which imho, you made very well, but appears to have been lost amongst a game of **bleep** for tat, was that GiffGaff don't have a customer service number!!

Plain and simple, no ambiguity.

Good effort!!!
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 13 of 33
by: michael607
on: 29/06/2012 | 17:49
Ooooppppssss! Sorry, not allowed to use T1T. My bad Smiley Surprised(
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 14 of 33
by: matt1111
on: 29/06/2012 | 18:21

@michael607 wrote:
Nice try Matt1111

U did your best.

Correct me if i am wrong, and it has been known on a very rare occasion, but i feel that the point that you were trying to make, which imho, you made very well, but appears to have been lost amongst a game of **bleep** for tat, was that GiffGaff don't have a customer service number!!

Plain and simple, no ambiguity.

Good effort!!!

Thank you kindly.

It was simply an explanation on the process. No intention for stupid remarks like what some people have put.

Perhaps if they read properly, they would appeciate the post. But no. 

The best mobile network around!
Follow me on twitter: @iMattDroid93. Say hello or if you want to have a chat then by all means Smiley Happy
XBL: Fartmonster93
Message 15 of 33
by: tja
on: 29/06/2012 | 20:09

@matt1111 wrote:

Thank you kindly.

It was simply an explanation on the process. No intention for stupid remarks like what some people have put.

Perhaps if they read properly, they would appeciate the post. But no. 

I understand your post ok thanks you. I showed simply the current figures to another member & people think we are having fight, tho i say we not argue & understand the other point. Perhaps if they read properly they would appreciate, No?

did i help you? that is a surprise
Message 16 of 33
by: bodrulamin
on: 07/07/2012 | 00:34
geve me my giffgaff sim number
Message 17 of 33
by: kkay
on: 12/07/2012 | 06:56

I have topped up 10 pounds on my phone lastnight (wednesday 11th july) and on my GiffGaff account it is only showing 5 pounds credit Lastnight I also during my toppup added a blackberry add on which appears to be disabled. my friend gave me the

sim  on Wednesday aswell

please help 

Message 18 of 33
by: trevyrozay
on: 14/07/2012 | 11:54
ive activated my sim but cant find my number still HELP!!!!
Message 19 of 33
by: dutchy1975
on: 14/07/2012 | 12:33

Yeah right, customer service my behind! Thieves! 

Additional Details

Email Address
dutchy1975@null.giffgaff.com
Reference Number
120712-001164
Status
Updated
Created
12/07/2012 01.38 PM
Updated
14/07/2012 12.28 PM
Category
  • SIM Service
  •    No service
Thread
Customer andy van den hurk14/07/2012 12.28 PM
NOT SOLVED!!!!!! I WANT A REFUND OF MY LOST CREDIT OR I'LL TAKE IT TO SMALL COURT! THIEVES!!!!! LOOK AT THE REFERENCES OF EARLIER ISSUES AND STOP PRETENDING YOU CAN'T READ ENGLISH AND IGNORING THESE ISSUES!!!!!
Response Estelle_b12/07/2012 04.40 PM
Hi there Andy,

Thanks for getting in touch about your service.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused and I will do my best help clear this issue up for you.

The problem that you have experienced is a known issue and is currently being looked into.

Engineers are working on the network issue and should have a fix in place very soon.

Andy, I am once again very sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

I hope that this has helped. 

To keep up to date on the issue please see the following link where updates will be posted:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Network-issues-11-07-2012/m-p/5055274/...

Unfortunately due to new regulations introduced we are no longer allowed to process your PAC by this method so I must redirect you back to use the following link which you can fill in for your PAC request:
http://giffgaff.com/help/pac-code-request.

You can also request a PAC by dialling 43430 on your phone and choosing option 2.

Thanks again and have a nice day,
Estelle @ the giffgaff team
Customer andy van den hurk12/07/2012 01.38 PM
And my questions are gone. Again. You're service is appalling. I know the outage was due to O2, I don't care if it was with the queen, I am with you and this is the second time in some many weeks that I had problems with GIffGaff!!! Which has cost me money and minutes and I WANT IT BACK. 

Look at #120703-001126 AND #120711-003173 and give me a sufficient answer or tell me how I can transfer my number to another provider. 

Andy
File Attachment
  • File attachment viewing is temporarily disabled.
Affected services
Email
Calls service
Yes
Voicemail service
Yes
SMS service
Yes
Blackberry service
No
Normal access
Yes