Community

I've got my GG sim card, but...

Started by: anenglishmum
On: 27/08/2010 | 21:09
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: anenglishmum
on: 27/08/2010 | 21:09

Received my lovely sim today, but have not yet activated it.

I've noticed on forums that I could have got one with £5 credit on it if I was referred! Can I still get someone to send me one of these as GG have already sent me one? Or is it too late?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: devilboi
on: 27/08/2010 | 21:19
Best Answer

It shouldn't matter as long as you don't activate the first sim, though strictly speaking since you requested it you should activate the original one (though i don't blame you for wanting the extra £5 as it is on offer).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'If my post has been helpful, please click on the star under my name.' - Thankies Smiley Happy
'If you need a Free Five Pound referral sim card follow the banner below Smiley Wink'

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: peter
on: 27/08/2010 | 21:10
PM me your address and I'll get you £5 free credit Smiley Happy
If you think this post has been helpful, don't forget to kudos Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
on: 27/08/2010 | 21:16

Can I do that though as they've already sent me one and got my details? Or doesn't that matter?

Cheers

Message 3 of 7
on: 27/08/2010 | 21:19
Best Answer

It shouldn't matter as long as you don't activate the first sim, though strictly speaking since you requested it you should activate the original one (though i don't blame you for wanting the extra £5 as it is on offer).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'If my post has been helpful, please click on the star under my name.' - Thankies Smiley Happy
'If you need a Free Five Pound referral sim card follow the banner below Smiley Wink'

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
on: 27/08/2010 | 21:27

Ok, I'll get a referral one and see what happens! Cheers.

Message 5 of 7
on: 27/08/2010 | 21:29

No probs, and if the other person fails to give you one, i can Smiley Happy

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 7
on: 27/08/2010 | 21:31

devilboi, I've pm'd you.

Message 7 of 7