Knowledge Base
Community

Just left vodacrap and so happy to be here

Started by: bpu1
On: 17/08/2017 | 13:19
Replies: 35

by: bpu1
on: 17/08/2017 | 13:19
Just joined Giffgaff. Should have done this last year as recommended by others i no. What an easy route to giffgaff. User friendly account with complete control, fantastic help files and value for money goodybags. Cant believe how easy it was to join giffgaff and bring my number over and so fast. Many thanks to giffgaff for this easy ride. Use to be with vodacrap with complicated account with limited control and the crappiest customer services ever, even for the easiest tasks. And to sum it up when to the vodacrap shop looking for a deal from the previous contract sim and for some reason the guy thought i was getting a good deal at £28/m sim only deal an increase from the previous contract with less data, and minutes. What a **bleep**...... Great to be here tho
Message 1 of 36
by: sonp01
on: 17/08/2017 | 13:29
Welcome to giffgaff. Couldn't agree more with you. Totally share your experience. I too am very happy here at GiffGaff
Message 2 of 36
by: mcilwraith
on: 17/08/2017 | 13:29

wtg.jpg

@bpu1

why not have a look around the site

there`s always plenty going on in general discussion https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/Board_01

for some handy tips and all round guides pop over here https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Tips-Guides/bd-p/Tips or if you have any new ideas that might be beneficial to members and giffgaff alike put a post in contribute and you`ll soon find out if its worth adding it as an idea in labs https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute/bd-p/Improvements_suggestionbox

Message 3 of 36
by: charsun
on: 17/08/2017 | 13:58

Welcome on board @bpu1

Message 4 of 36
by: 4128334
on: 17/08/2017 | 15:32

@bpu1

Hi, 

Welcome to the Community. 

I am sure you find that giffgaff is a breath of fresh air from all the other networks. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 36
by: frenchielove
on: 17/08/2017 | 15:38

Glad that you are happy to be here @bpu1 hope you enjoy the experience and look forward to chatting to you in the forums 🤗

Message 6 of 36
by: themzbiker
on: 17/08/2017 | 15:48

@bpu1 Welcome to giffgaff 

it's a great network check out the wonderful friendly community 

Message 7 of 36
by: gwpreston
on: 17/08/2017 | 16:00
@bpu1
Hi and welcome to the community have a wonderful time with us my friend hope to see you around the forums maybe in general discussion or contribute maybe join the forum games thread and have a bit of fun with us 👏👏👌
Message 8 of 36
by: jasoncoper
on: 17/08/2017 | 16:12

@bpu1

Thank you for sharing your experiences, and welcome  to this truly fine network members are ready to help you settle in, so relax and enjoy your time here. 

Message 9 of 36
by: a1ant
on: 17/08/2017 | 16:33

Hi @bpu1,

A very warm welcome to giffgaff and the community, glad to have you with us. Smiley Happy

Vodafone is not a good network, I agree with you with regards to Vodafone Customer Service is the worst and the are not the best when it comes to value for money.

We are here 24/7 if you have any questions or queries and I hope you will be happy with us. Smiley Happy

Kind Regards

a1ant Smiley Happy 

Message 10 of 36