New to Giffgaff

Started by: flojo292
On: 07/01/2019 | 19:37
Replies: 20

Go to best answer
by: flojo292
on: 07/01/2019 | 19:37

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Giffgaff. I wanted to ask people what are their honest opinions in using Giffgaff. The mobile networks I have used over the years are: EE, O2 and Tesco. I have mixed opinions while using these companies but I am now happy to use Giffgaff.

Message 1 of 21
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: kathleen414
on: 07/01/2019 | 20:03

Hiya and welcome to the community @flojo292

I LOVE GIFFGAFF AND THE COMMUNITY AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY YEARS MEMBERS HAVE BEEN WITH GIFFGAFF 

If you need a hand were all happy to help either on the community or via pm if you wish. 

The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.General-Discussion

At giffgaff our member's ideas power us to a better way. Your idea could help a fellow member, or it could help millions. So get your thinking cap on, and dive in Labs

Have a problem with your mobile service or phone? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you Help & support

You can find all our others fab parts of the community ,So what are you waiting for? Dive right in and get involved.

Forum index

kath welcome.jpg

Message 4 of 21
by: 4128334
on: 07/01/2019 | 19:43
@flojo292
Good Evening,
Welcome to giffgaff and the Community.
I have been with giffgaff for over 5 years with complete satisfaction, so I think that speaks for itself.
Take care.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 21
by: ijustcantdoit
on: 07/01/2019 | 19:59

Love giffgaff @flojo292 and cant see me leaving 

“Welcome
Message 3 of 21
by: kathleen414
on: 07/01/2019 | 20:03

Hiya and welcome to the community @flojo292

I LOVE GIFFGAFF AND THE COMMUNITY AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY YEARS MEMBERS HAVE BEEN WITH GIFFGAFF 

If you need a hand were all happy to help either on the community or via pm if you wish. 

The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.General-Discussion

At giffgaff our member's ideas power us to a better way. Your idea could help a fellow member, or it could help millions. So get your thinking cap on, and dive in Labs

Have a problem with your mobile service or phone? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you Help & support

You can find all our others fab parts of the community ,So what are you waiting for? Dive right in and get involved.

Forum index

kath welcome.jpg

Message 4 of 21
by: themzbiker
on: 07/01/2019 | 20:12
@flojo292

A very warm welcome to giffgaff

giffgaff is a awesome network please check out our fabulous community

I'm sure you'll find plenty of subjects/threads in general discussion interesting just join in when your ready

we're all very friendly & we're just waiting to say hello

welcome to our giffgaff family

i was on Tesco mobile before joining giffgaff I've got to say best thing I've done should of joined sooner I've never looked back I'm loving it
Message 5 of 21
on: 07/01/2019 | 20:20
Thank you for your reply. If you don't mind me asking why did you leave Tesco for Giffgaff? For me personally I have seen that Giffgaff have better deals than Tesco.
Message 6 of 21
on: 07/01/2019 | 20:20
Thank you for your replay.
Message 7 of 21
by: themzbiker
on: 07/01/2019 | 20:29

@flojo292 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. If you don't mind me asking why did you leave Tesco for Giffgaff? For me personally I have seen that Giffgaff have better deals than Tesco.

i was on Tesco mobile for 8 years on contract just didn't want to be on contract any more & didn't want one of those big networks heard about giffgaff on the internet i just love the name @

Message 8 of 21
by: clikasarus
on: 07/01/2019 | 20:39

Hi    @flojo292   A very warm welcome to giffgaff and the community  

Have a good look 👀 round as there is always loads going on, 

Start by Trying here ⬇️

Forum Index 

and if you get stuck in anyway, just ask and iam sure a member will help 👍🏻

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 21
by: brulaw
on: 07/01/2019 | 21:20

@flojo292

Welcome.png

I've been with the network for 8 years and it's been ( is ) the best network I've been with 

A few links to help you find your way around 

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/Board_01  

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Photography/bd-p/photo

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Tips-Guides/bd-p/Tips

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute/The-gaff-4th-January-2019/m-p/22871271#M544027

big-grin.gif Happy giffgaffing and all the best for 2019  thumbup.gif

Message 10 of 21