Community

No sim

Started by: icmelernw
On: 27/01/2018 | 20:41
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: icmelernw
on: 27/01/2018 | 20:41

Hi all, I ordered 2 Sims over a week ago and still haven't received them, the address is correct and I've already contacted an agent over 2 days ago and haven't had a reply? Any suggestions

Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: bobrobinson
on: 27/01/2018 | 21:24

Hiya @icmelernw

I forgot to put the link to see if you got a message to say they have been despached.

So click on the link below and scroll down to from giffgaff.

https://giffgaff.com/dashboard

All the best Bob

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 7
on: 27/01/2018 | 20:57

Hiya @icmelernw

You should have recieved them by now so they may have got lost in the post.

Did you get a message from giffgaff saying your sims has left the building please check

Click on the link below and scroll down to from giffgaff.

Bu you can always order two more sims as it doesnt matter if the others do turn up.

Or you can click on any gaffers sim banner.

All the best Bob

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 7
by: harrrrrry
on: 27/01/2018 | 20:58

@icmelernw

Giffgaff sims are packaged to look like junk mail, which means there's a high probability of them being thrown away with the daily pizza adverts if you're not the first person that sees the mail.

So, order again and make sure that anybody else at your address knows you're expecting something with a prominent giffgaff logo.

Alternatively, if you're in a hurry, you can probably get giffgaff sims for about a pound in some local shops, but then you will not get the £5 bonus credit that you might have got if your sim came from an existing member or a member banner.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 3 of 7
by: icmelernw
on: 27/01/2018 | 21:00
Okay but I've ordered like 3? How is it likely is it that all of them would be lost. And no never got an email to say that had actually been dispatched only one email to say I ordered a sim card
Message 4 of 7
on: 27/01/2018 | 21:24

Hiya @icmelernw

I forgot to put the link to see if you got a message to say they have been despached.

So click on the link below and scroll down to from giffgaff.

https://giffgaff.com/dashboard

All the best Bob

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 7
by: harrrrrry
on: 27/01/2018 | 21:52

@icmelernw

Are you sending to a private residential address in the UK ?

There have been unconfirmed claims that giffgaff has some blacklisted addresses or address types, but nobody has been able to establish a pattern.

Is there perhaps a different address you could have the sim sent to? Preferably, a residential address with just one family occupying it.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 6 of 7
by: renderenergy
on: 12/12/2018 | 22:22
Hello my name is Josep Medina
Your company send me an email and tell that my sim car arrived today.
Still waiting.
Can you help me?
Josep
Email from giffgaff:
Hi Josep,
Thanks for ordering your giffgaff SIM. We're very happy you want to join our network. Your order number is 230399063.
Once dispatched, your shiny new giffgaff SIM will fly first class and should be with you the next working day.
Hi Josep,
Your giffgaff SIM that you ordered is winging its way to you as we speak. Hurrah. Flying first class, it should be there tomorrow.
Message 7 of 7