Reply
beginner
Posts: 51
Registered: ‎19-01-2012

Send me micro sim???

Hi can some1 send me link so I can get a micro sim for my iPhone that comes with £5 credit
soothsayer
Posts: 13,539
Registered: ‎13-10-2010

Re: Send me micro sim???

I've sent you a PM, see here to read it http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Or click the link in someone's banner
Posts: 3,746
Topics: 363
Kudos: 583
Blog Posts: 0
Deals: 81
Best Answers: 19
Registered: ‎12-01-2011

Re: Send me micro sim???

I can send you a micro sim if that helps

a href="http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/cheepnetwork" target="_blank">Get a free giffgaff Sim

!st class sims/micro/nano avalible on request please PM
soothsayer
Posts: 13,539
Registered: ‎13-10-2010

Re: Send me micro sim???


cheepnetwork wrote:

I can send you a micro sim if that helps


No sim touting please Smiley Tongue

Posts: 19,266
Registered: ‎11-05-2010
Mobile Phone: iPhone 6

Re: Send me micro sim???


wman2 wrote:
I've sent you a PM, see here to read it http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Or click the link in someone's banner
Hmmm - is this the link you meant to post?? http://apps.giffgaff.com/microgaff/
Missing in Action (last seen in the pub) Smiley Very Happy
Posts: 19,698
Topics: 193
Registered: ‎05-10-2010

Re: Send me micro sim???

you can click the link in someone's banner who does them on here


lesSmiley Happy
Posts: 19,266
Registered: ‎11-05-2010
Mobile Phone: iPhone 6

Re: Send me micro sim???


wman2 wrote:

cheepnetwork wrote:

I can send you a micro sim if that helps


No sim touting please Smiley Tongue


And what was your PM to the OP about????
Missing in Action (last seen in the pub) Smiley Very Happy
soothsayer
Posts: 13,539
Registered: ‎13-10-2010

Re: Send me micro sim???


andreww wrote:

wman2 wrote:
I've sent you a PM, see here to read it http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Or click the link in someone's banner
Hmmm - is this the link you meant to post?? http://apps.giffgaff.com/microgaff/

No I was posting the link for him to read a PM I'd sent him - about something completely unrelated to this topic mind you Smiley Tongue

Posts: 6,155
Topics: 596
Kudos: 718
Deals: 72
Best Answers: 105
Registered: ‎19-03-2011

Re: Send me micro sim???

Use a sig link or this random link: http://apps.giffgaff.com/microgaff
soothsayer
Posts: 13,539
Registered: ‎13-10-2010

Re: Send me micro sim???


andreww wrote:

wman2 wrote:

cheepnetwork wrote:

I can send you a micro sim if that helps


No sim touting please Smiley Tongue


And what was your PM to the OP about????

I was only joking, hence the Smiley Tongue face