Community

top up

Started by: adriang458
On: 29/08/2012 | 09:38
Replies: 8

by: adriang458
on: 29/08/2012 | 09:38

Hi

i have this message on my main screen under my balance: To extend your free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts for another three months, top-up before 29 AUG 2012

so if i dont top up today i wont have free calls and texts to giff gaff or can i still top up in a few days time and still get free calls and texts to giff gaff. a little bit confused about this

thanks

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 9
by: suheluddin2
on: 29/08/2012 | 09:39

yes that's correct

Note: If someone has answered your question in 'Ask the community', please mark it as 'best answer’, then we know you're sorted
Message 2 of 9
by: adriang458
on: 29/08/2012 | 09:41
sorry but whats correct? Smiley Happy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 9
by: nerakb
on: 29/08/2012 | 09:43

You can top up when you like.If you top up in a few day's time,you'll lose the free calls/texts to other giffgaffers until you've topped up.

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 4 of 9
by: markb1j
on: 29/08/2012 | 09:49

when you top up again you will get your 3 months free calls back

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 9
by: nerakb
on: 29/08/2012 | 09:59

@markb1j wrote:

when you top up again you will get your 3 months free calls back

That's correct.

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 6 of 9
by: adsb
on: 29/08/2012 | 16:45

When you top up, you get given 3 months free calls/texts to other giffgaff users.   If your free calls expire today, then you won't have any more free calls until you top up again.

So if you don't top up today, you won't have free calls.  But if you top up on Saturday, you'll get another 3 months of free calls which will start on Saturday.

Message 7 of 9
by: adds8476
on: 30/08/2012 | 00:29

Any time after you top-up or buy a goodybag thats worth £10+, then you get free giffgaff to giffgaff texts and calls. Meanwhile anytime after 29/08/12 and before you top-up/buy a goodybag worth £10, you will not be able to get free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts.

Hope this helps

adds8476

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 9
by: russell_
on: 30/08/2012 | 02:43

@adds8476 wrote:

Any time after you top-up or buy a goodybag thats worth £10+, then you get free giffgaff to giffgaff texts and calls. Meanwhile anytime after 29/08/12 and before you top-up/buy a goodybag worth £10, you will not be able to get free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts.

Hope this helps

adds8476

Essentially you get a 90 day period of the free calls and texts with each £10 or more that you giffgaff.  If you're depending on the free calls and texts, then it's best to top-up the day after the current 90 day period ends so you get another 90 day period started.  But if you don't buy a goodybag you'll be paying pay as you go rates to everyone else (non-gg).

If you would like a SIM / microSIM (what's sent can be used both as a regular SIM or a micro-SIM) with £5 FREE credit upon activation please click below:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 9