Knowledge Base
Community

How far are you willing to go? Let us know!

Started by: juan_p
On: 21/02/2018 | 09:48
Replies: 52
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
by: juan_p
former giff-staffer

on: 21/02/2018 | 13:18
@mark1101b meal definitely, flowers... well I don't want the rest of the members to get jealous, so that's a no Smiley Tongue
@germansheppard234 that's ok, your feedback here is still super useful so don't sweat it.
@terencedaly of course, we'd try to give you as much of a heads up as possible, as we would still need to make travel arrangements for you as well. Expenses should cover travel, food and possibly a night over, depending on your personal situation and on a case by case basis.
Message 11 of 53
by: kath72
on: 21/02/2018 | 13:30
@juan_p
You decline @mark1101b flowers but you're offering @terencedaly a 'night over'
Smiley Frustratedmileyraisedeyebrows Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I think it's great you are testing this with members and while I'd love a trip to the Slough metropolis, family commitments prevent it. I'm probably not a good tester anyway as I don't really like to link financial info to apps ....
Hope you get the help you need
Message 12 of 53
by: pinkcalculator
on: 21/02/2018 | 14:01
Well did you even need for me to reply 😛
I’m in a long as it’s not thr day that babycalculator has her theory test or her birthday when she’s having her first lesson that’s days that Mum had got to be there 😻
I’ll need to did out my Skype app and password or maybe you could drop in on my new toy 😂 ( not sure though if it supports group stuff haven’t had much time to play ) the clue as to what it is is in the wording 🤔
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 14 of 53
by: jaymailsays
on: 21/02/2018 | 14:11

@kath72 Ricky Gervais' s Slough might have to wait. 

Assuming Uxbridge will be the destination @juan_p situated on the Piccadilly and Metropolitan tube lines?

Do you have a proposed date?

(As in Calendar not Romance)

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 15 of 53
former giff-staffer

on: 21/02/2018 | 14:15
@kath72 @mark1101b hahahahahaha oh lord, you lot crack me up. Now I've got the whole team staring at me as I think I laughed out a bit too loudly.

@pinkcalculator never doubted it for a second Smiley Wink We'll start looking at possible dates once we see if we have enough people to run the tests and we have the equipment sorted.
Message 16 of 53
former giff-staffer

on: 21/02/2018 | 14:18
@jaymailsays I'm not getting out of the romance links that easy am I?
And yes, we are based in Uxbridge, not Slough (that's the O2 office). As mentioned above, still no dates set, but I'll let you know as soon as I can (if it happens of course).
Message 17 of 53
by: davidevans0000
on: 21/02/2018 | 14:49
@juan_p thanks for the info but I will have to pass on this one as like others to far to travel and I use a windows phone so the app you have I doubt will work.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 18 of 53
by: kath72
on: 21/02/2018 | 16:49

juan_p wrote:

@kath72 @mark1101b hahahahahaha oh lord, you lot crack me up. Now I've got the whole team staring at me as I think I laughed out a bit too loudly.

@juan_p

As long as you didn't spit your tea accross your desk Smiley Wink 

Och Uxbridge .... Slough ... It's all London to me Smiley Wink 

.... Said in a dramatic Scots accent for the benefit of southerners who think anything north of Watford is Scotland Smiley Very Happy 

Message 19 of 53
by: team_leader
on: 21/02/2018 | 18:29

How far am I willing to go? So sorry @juan_p 

but not as far as gg headquarters.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 20 of 53