Knowledge Base
Community

How far are you willing to go? Let us know!

Started by: juan_p
On: 21/02/2018 | 09:48
Replies: 52
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
by: ray2
on: 23/02/2018 | 09:46

Hi @juan_p

Thankyou ,recording the live chats would be great,even if you send them via pm so we can keep in the loop or if members dont mind or as a post on here,also a video of @winstonkipper showing how the app works would be great Smiley Happy

Im glad those of us that can't get involved with visiting hq or live chats will still be involved and get to test the new app also.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 41 of 53
by: juan_p
former giff-staffer

on: 23/02/2018 | 11:49
No worries @ray2
Plus the main benefit of being part of the founders' club was always that you will be the first to get access to any alpha or beta stages that the app will go through. So don't worry, we got you covered Smiley Happy
Message 42 of 53
by: fyncie
on: 26/02/2018 | 12:41

All done!! What a cracking community. ✨

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 43 of 53
by: gloriousiam
on: 28/02/2018 | 21:41

I can participate on line but don't drive so... @juan_p. It would be great. 

Message 44 of 53
former giff-staffer

on: 01/03/2018 | 09:58
@gloriousiam Well we're more than happy to cover train costs so you don't need to drive over.
Message 45 of 53
former giff-staffer

on: 02/03/2018 | 13:26
@shibolleth I don't know if the app will work in the United States to be fair. It's being developed to work with UK banks, so that might be an issue. Still you're more than welcome to chip in your thoughts here, as all suggestions are welcome!

@jaymailsays be nice Smiley Tongue
Message 46 of 53
former giff-staffer

on: 02/03/2018 | 13:28
@roberto762378 good to hear! All you need to do is fill in the form above and I'll get in touch via email.
Message 47 of 53
by: pinkcalculator
on: 06/03/2018 | 14:05
Anyone traveling by train if you’ll need underground in addition then type in London Underground as the destination then look for the zones you need covered as if you type in Uxbridge it refuses to find the station.
I’m wondering if you’d really want me to test I think I’ve broken one of the other companies algorithms with all my transactions they are having to look into it 🙄 ooops
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 48 of 53
by: frpc
on: 07/03/2018 | 08:28
Click to reveal

pinkcalculator wrote:

Anyone traveling by train if you’ll need underground in addition then type in London Underground as the destination then look for the zones you need covered as if you type in Uxbridge it refuses to find the station.
I’m wondering if you’d really want me to test I think I’ve broken one of the other companies algorithms with all my transactions they are having to look into it 🙄 ooops

@pinkcalculator good point.

London overground, underground and buses are all truly cashless. You need a prepaid travelcard/season ticket or use an oyster contactess payment card or a contactless bankcard to access the system barriers and payment points.

Without one of the above, you simply cannot travel on the tfl network

Message 49 of 53
by: pinkcalculator
on: 07/03/2018 | 09:24
@frpc
Contactless is fine but to have a paper trail to claim expenses is messy with contactless as you’d have to register and print out that days charge for a one off visit having it all in one should be the easiest in theory ( Theory doesn’t always work though )
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 50 of 53