Knowledge Base
Community

Interactive Preview: New Website Dashboard

Started by: juan_p
On: 06/03/2018 | 09:50
Replies: 34
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
by: ceecee2110
on: 13/03/2018 | 13:12
They look good to me @juan_p
Message 31 of 35
by: kmichael
on: 14/03/2018 | 21:47

@juan_p

The term "Smart Switching", it is not only an incorrect description of what this section tries to convey but it is also displeasing in my opinion.

I actually thought it had to do with bank account switching or utilities and telecom account switching.

I would like to suggest that you seriously thing about changing this term. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim with £5 credit
Message 32 of 35
by: roberto762378
on: 15/03/2018 | 08:18
Layout is simple but very good. Look forward to seeing it in action!
Message 33 of 35
by: juan_p
community giff-staffer

on: 15/03/2018 | 09:56
@kmichael The "Smart Switching" section is something that is currently under development, and it will allow you to switch between providers that are listed in our comparison services.

Do you feel the name is still misleading? What were you thinking the section was originally trying to convey? Any suggestions for a more appropriate name? The service is still under development, so it's the perfect moment to get your suggestions in Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 35
by: kmichael
on: 01/04/2018 | 00:05 edited: 05/04/2018 | 00:12

@juan_p

"Smart Switching" in the context of the specific screen can mean switching/ rebalancing budgets between the different categories.

I thought it was about switching bank accounts, originally, which is something that giffgaff do not provide for in their compariosn site.

I think the term "Smart Switching" may have been copied from marketing material of other comparison sites/ platforms (I actually have one on my mind) and "Switch to Save" maybe more appropriate.

Get a free giffgaff Sim with £5 credit
Message 35 of 35