Knowledge Base
Community

New Web Dashboard Design

Started by: juan_p
On: 16/05/2018 | 15:29
Replies: 49
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
by: ray2
on: 21/05/2018 | 17:19

juan_p wrote:

@ray2 The page will look differently depending on what services you have signed up for. Initially, if you haven't signed up for anything, it will have a link for you to sign up for the free credit report. Once you have the credit report, more elements will appear, like your current score, your historical comparison as time moves on, and the missions to help you improve your score. The dashboard design also includes a feature that we haven't implemented yet (smart switching), which it will be coming soon, but once live it will also work like with the credit report, adding elements to the page depending on what comparison services you are interested in.

So, in summary, it will start off light and increase the amount of information offered to you as time goes on and you let us know what you're interested in.

@juan_p

Thankyou,that makes much more sense Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 41 of 50
by: ijustcantdoit
on: 22/05/2018 | 23:12

Hi Juan 

Yes it looks very good and ready to go 

@juan_p

“Welcome
Message 42 of 50
by: alantony1
on: 31/05/2018 | 17:36

@juan_p Well this is fantastic i get to see the word in then all I get is a blank screen what ever issues there are with this it would be a shame if only a few people can see it.Come on guys sort it out.Alan 

Message 44 of 50
by: giffgaff20147
on: 31/05/2018 | 18:21

@juan_p

Hello again just tryed on app got same circle loading all time , 

kept clicking on revolving circle and it worked

yes looks good and I understood spending no problem 

mary 

Message 45 of 50
by: alecglasgow1
on: 31/05/2018 | 19:01

It's spot on very simple and easy to set up @juan_p very much like a new SIM. I tried it on my phone as this is how I do my banking 

Get a
Message 46 of 50
by: jesi23
on: 31/05/2018 | 19:32

@alantony1 I can’t see it on my iPad either - very frustrating - it tries but says ‘Please Rotate’ - (because my iPad is locked onto ‘landscape’?) - but the OP says it is designed for mobile but is accessible on desktop?

🤡

Please don't forget to come back after your problem has been resolved and select a best answer.
Also consider a kudos [+★] for any member who helped.
Message 47 of 50
by: alantony1
on: 31/05/2018 | 19:58

@jesi23  Hi your right it's really annoying not be able to see it.I wonder what the problem is they can't put it out there for real can they? without every one being able to see and use.Alan 

Message 48 of 50
by: juan_p
community giff-staffer

on: 12/06/2018 | 09:49
@alantony1 @jesi23 yes, we've been having complaints with some of our members that it doesn't play nice with iPads, so we'll try to find another way to share these, or just go back to screenshots so you don't miss out on the next ones. Sorry about that!
Message 49 of 50
Highlighted
by: germansheppard234
on: 12/06/2018 | 12:40

@juan_p

Hi I have just tryed it on tablet ,with it in vertical you only get half page it won't swipe left or right , if u rotate screen it all good , 

Its all clear and I like layout 

Cheers 

Brian 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 50 of 50