Knowledge Base
Community

Open banking coming to website

Started by: juan_p
On: 12/04/2018 | 09:52
Replies: 40
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
by: ray2
on: 12/04/2018 | 12:30

Hi @juan_p

I tried the desktop version on my laptop,i found it really simple to use,any information was clear,when i selected a bank ,i eventually realised i needed to scroll down to continue to bank,the catergories are nicely set out,although at the beginning the catergories were quite limited Car insurance,energy,loan ,credit cards,and something else,but maybe that's me being picky.

The overall experience was really good,i love the different colours on the "spent so far" they stand out,i like the average spend over the past 5 months(groceries),although i think it's better to do it over past 3 months which for me personally would make me more determined to keep cutting the bill down,i wouldn't be so interested in 5 months ago.

What i have spent my money on looks good,but i would love to see something like you have spent double in this particular shop this month than you have in the past 3 months,which would make me look at my spend in that particular shop to see if i could look to cutting down in that area Smiley Happy

Overall i really like it,you have kept the most important part which is simplicity ,well done you and the team Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 41
by: clikasarus
on: 12/04/2018 | 12:31
Ok been to the end it looks brill well done to all
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 12 of 41
by: team_leader
on: 12/04/2018 | 12:40

@juan_p 

Had a good look around on mobile and laptop at both, they're clear, easy to navigate and understand,only lacking in colour.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 13 of 41
by: madscouser69
on: 12/04/2018 | 14:04
Fab idea. The more ways to access this the better
gg_256_zpsdigisawd.gif
Message 14 of 41
by: mangowalk
on: 12/04/2018 | 14:52
thanks for that will check it out
Message 15 of 41
by: davidevans0000
on: 12/04/2018 | 17:06
@juan_p I have had a look at both and they seem ok and like others have said when the colour is shown they will be great.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 16 of 41
by: mangowalk
on: 12/04/2018 | 18:19
Hi there Juan_p
checked out the gameplan demo for laptops. Seems very easy to use. No glitches,
but spotted a spelling error on the section below

Connect your bank account
Now we’re going to connect to your bank to find out where your money is going.
So we can do this we need your permission to let us view some of your bank account details
...Don't worry,.... thus us all perfectly safe. ....,,

Keep up the good work
Message 17 of 41
by: janpiggy45
on: 12/04/2018 | 20:34
Hello,
I looked at the desktop version and liked everything that I saw and it is clear and easy to navigate. I think this would be a good idea. I like that I would be able to see all my banking and bills etc in the one place to save visiting various sites or having half a dozen apps on your phone.
My only question is, is the app going to be available for android phones as well?
Message 18 of 41
by: dtuxcomp
on: 12/04/2018 | 21:35
@juan_p That is looking great Smiley Happy Had a quick play and it was really easy to navigate and logical in its layout. Great work all at GGHQ this is turning into a well rounded project. D.
Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 19 of 41
by: chand311
on: 13/04/2018 | 01:39

It's very nice and easy @juan_p, I'm on mobile, checked it, very easy steps and eye catching animation and graphic design. 

Message 20 of 41