Knowledge Base
Community

The complete interactive wireframes experience

Started by: juan_p
On: 27/06/2018 | 10:10
Replies: 37
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
by: as7861
on: 27/06/2018 | 19:14
Hi @juan_p

I have noticed since last time, the feedback has led to a even better process Smiley Happy

It's going to be warm all week (I should say hot!)
- Amer Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 38
by: jesi23
on: 27/06/2018 | 20:20

@juan_p Just had a look on my iPad … (just clicked through each step without entering any information except ticked the ‘agree T&C and privacy’ box) … 

Incoming - yes; Outcoming - no, should be ‘Outgoing’60BEB171-19A1-476F-BEB5-2D1F7C83304F.jpegOutgoing, surely!

🤡

Please don't forget to come back after your problem has been resolved and select a best answer.
Also consider a kudos [+★] for any member who helped.
Message 12 of 38
by: juan_p
former giff-staffer

on: 28/06/2018 | 09:12
@endorphin thanks for the suggestion. I think the team were trying to avoid a colour overload, but it's something worth checking out I believe.
@jesi23 good shout. Can't believe we missed out on that one... smh
Message 13 of 38
by: ray2
on: 28/06/2018 | 10:05 edited: 28/06/2018 | 10:07

Hi @juan_p

Definetly a much better experience than the last version,very easy to use,i do like that you have added the ability to change a spend to a different catergory.

The whole T&C and permissions are a lot better thought out,and logging in is simple.

The only question (just a simple one Smiley Very Happy) i want to ask at the moment is when it asks for a username for the account are we giving our giffgaff username or do we make a new one for our accounts? I know the obvious answer would be a seperate one but i like to check Smiley Wink

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 14 of 38
by: juan_p
former giff-staffer

on: 28/06/2018 | 10:31
Hi @ray2,
When you're asked for a username, we're simulating your bank's online log-in process (in this case they chose HSBC, simply because it was the bank our designer uses and it was easier for him to copy). So, the username would be whatever your bank's username or ID is.

The way the flow will work is that you log in to giffgaff (either via web, or app) and then you enter the setup process that we shared above. Once you have selected your bank, you are taken to their own login process so you can grant access to the account you use on your day to day. Each bank's login process differs, and we're just using HSBC as an example. Does this make sense?
Message 15 of 38
by: suem15
on: 28/06/2018 | 13:30

Just had a good look at it on my iPad, it looks and feels good, very clear and easy to understand. The team have done a good job, thank you.

Message 16 of 38
by: giffgaff20147
on: 28/06/2018 | 13:55

@juan_p

Good work it all works great and looks good 

thanks 

Message 17 of 38
by: ray2
on: 28/06/2018 | 14:00

juan_p wrote:

Hi @ray2,
When you're asked for a username, we're simulating your bank's online log-in process (in this case they chose HSBC, simply because it was the bank our designer uses and it was easier for him to copy). So, the username would be whatever your bank's username or ID is.

The way the flow will work is that you log in to giffgaff (either via web, or app) and then you enter the setup process that we shared above. Once you have selected your bank, you are taken to their own login process so you can grant access to the account you use on your day to day. Each bank's login process differs, and we're just using HSBC as an example. Does this make sense?

Hi @juan_p

Thankyou ,i know what you mean now Smiley Very Happy 

Nicely done Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 18 of 38
by: gwpreston
on: 28/06/2018 | 14:25
Looking good great work @juan_p
👍
Message 19 of 38
by: jacjac
on: 28/06/2018 | 14:40

Hi

It is looking and feeling good.

One question is 

Next to each transaction date there is a value that is the same as the money in for the month.  Is this suppsed to be a running total or is it supposed to show the money in for the month so far?  Or will this show differently in the live version.....basically what is this amount supposed to be showing?

Capture.PNG

Message 20 of 38