Knowledge Base
Community

What about us SKIers???

Started by: adrius42
On: 27/04/2018 | 00:06
Replies: 12
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
by: juan_p
community giff-staffer

on: 02/05/2018 | 16:30
@adrius42 I thought I had already granted it to you. Strange. I've added you to the list once again, so you should be able to have it tomorrow (it kicks in roughly in a 24hr cycle), but if you don't see it pop up in your list, please send me a PM and I'll look into it. Might have a bug in our system.

And regarding the book club, I don't believe the Founders' Club is the best place to host it, as this place is mainly to discuss app updates and suggestions. Mind If I move it over to the giffgaff gameplan discussions board? That way more people can participate and get a kick out of it.
Message 11 of 13
by: adrius42
on: 02/05/2018 | 16:37
@juan_p
Thanks as I really do want the cow pat with a lemon growing out of it icon ;-)

Ref the move: Sure please put it wherever you think is best!! Is it worth getting pinned?
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
by: juan_p
community giff-staffer

on: 03/05/2018 | 11:35
@adrius42 Moved the post and the pin will depend if the member's find it interesting or not Smiley Happy Fingers crossed!
Message 13 of 13